Backpagewoman seeking man.

L

Adds:
Http://sanjose.backpage.com/womenseekmen/young-petite-asian-body-to-body-massage-owo-408-646-2581/70957513

Phone:
[protected]

Service for july 24th at 5:29pm.
Based on the add, I called and I got a text back providing the address:
- 895 s. 6th st, san jose, ca 95112

Based on the add, I called and I got a text message back with the address. I asked if their service cover everything that it advertises and they say yes. I also sent a photo of the lady that I want and they say yes.

When I got there, the first thing that I was asked was for the money, which I gave thinking that the lady that I want was coming a little later.

The same lady came up and told me to remove my shoes and go to a room and when I ask for the person that I was supposed to see, she said that she didn't know that person but that she will give me a good service.

I said now and I ask for my money back but she said no and that I must take the service or go w/o the money.

I was really upset about especially when I pay for an hour and expecting a different lady.

Since I did not have any other choice, I tried to but the service from this lady, was horrible and I left after 25 minutes. during the time she gave two names (stacy and chrystal) which I assumed none of them are real.

I got all the testing of the communication.

I want my money back or a good service from someone else that knows what she is doing and does what the advertisement says.

Please call at [protected] and help me before I take any other legal matters.

A very disastified customer.