Backpage — woman seeking man.
Service for july 24th at 5:29pm.
Based on the add, I called and I got a text back providing the address:
- 895 s. 6th st, san jose, ca 95112
Based on the add, I called and I got a text message back with the address. I asked if their service cover everything that it advertises and they say yes. I also sent a photo of the lady that I want and they say yes.
When I got there, the first thing that I was asked was for the money, which I gave thinking that the lady that I want was coming a little later.
The same lady came up and told me to remove my shoes and go to a room and when I ask for the person that I was supposed to see, she said that she didn't know that person but that she will give me a good service.
I said now and I ask for my money back but she said no and that I must take the service or go w/o the money.
I was really upset about especially when I pay for an hour and expecting a different lady.
Since I did not have any other choice, I tried to but the service from this lady, was horrible and I left after 25 minutes. during the time she gave two names (stacy and chrystal) which I assumed none of them are real.
I got all the testing of the communication.
I want my money back or a good service from someone else that knows what she is doing and does what the advertisement says.
Please call at [protected] and help me before I take any other legal matters.
A very disastified customer.
More Backpage Complaints & Reviews
- Backpage - women seeking men dating posting ads
- Backpage - social media and profile
- Backpage - women seeking men
- Backpage - paid ads get "community removed" w/ no explanation - no response from cust. svc. for months
- Backpage - posting ads requiring social media account
- Backpage - underage child number on inappropriate website
- Backpage - buying credits
- Backpage - backpage no title, body, or location
- Backpage - backpage ad chicago illinois
- Backpage - a review some girl put about me