Having problems with Twoo.com?

Twoo.com Customer Service Contacts

Massive Media Match NV, Emile Braunplein 18
Ghent
Belgium - 9000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Twoo.com Customer Service. Initial Twoo.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Twoo.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Twoo.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Twoo.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Twoo.comNo response about problem with the account: Could not receive incoming messages and outgoing messages not being delivered to friends/contacts

Something is wrong with my account.
It does not receive incoming messages and outgoing messages are not being delivered to friends/contacts. It seems that it is frozen because there is also no additional activity (views, likes, messages).

It has been like this since the last week of December 2020!

I tried sending messages to the helpdesk via web and even my message in the in-app helpdesk was not delivered.

I already emailed [protected]@twoo.com to report this but I have not received any response or resolution.

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 26, 2021

We hope that our Helpdesk has helped to solve your issue!

• Updated by C from Manila · Jan 24, 2021

i replied to the emails last january 22 but i have not yet received any response or resolution.

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 24, 2021

We have sent a response at the email provided! :)

• Updated by C from Manila · Jan 21, 2021

the email linked to it is [email protected]

please check it because it seems that my emails and messages to your helpdesk and [email protected] are not being delivered.

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 19, 2021

To check out the issue, we will need you to provide us with the email address linked to your Twoo account. We apologise for the inconvenience.

• Updated by C from Manila · Jan 19, 2021

I already emailed that address [email protected] last Jan. 16 but I have not received any response.

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 18, 2021

Hi! Thank you for contacting us. We're very sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties on Twoo. Could you please contact us at [email protected] so we can look into the issue? Thank you!

• Updated by C from Manila · Jan 18, 2021

There has been no movement in my account in terms of messages, likes and views for quite some time even though I did not hide my account.

To test, I sent a message to my contact (whom I also communicate with outside of Twoo) if he has received my messages on Twoo, he said no. He also said he could not find my profile anymore under his connections.

I already sent a message to the Helpdesk and [email protected] and even though it said there will be a reply after 24 hours, it has been 3 days but I have not yet received a reply.

The email address attached to this account is [email protected]

• Updated by C from Manila · Jan 18, 2021

As stated in my original post, I already emailed that address but I got no response at all.

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 16, 2021

Our email address is [email protected] Our moderators usually respond within 24 hours.

• Updated by C from Manila · Jan 16, 2021

where can i send a private message? for privacy issues, i do not want to post my email address here for anyone and everyone to see.

• Twoo.com's response · Jan 15, 2021

Hi! Thank you for contacting us. We're very sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties on Twoo. Could you please provide us with the email address linked to your Twoo account so we can look into the issue? Thank you for your cooperation!

Twoo.comAuto subscription

I had an account in twoo and I had made a payment for that for a month.But on 24th December 2020 I was debited with an amount of Rs 1, 100. This was debited from my account as auto renewal.I was not aware of the auto renewal process..Kindly end my subscription and refund my amount. My email id used for twoo is [protected]@gmail.com. Please resolve my issue.as I had kept this amount for another purpose

Auto subscription

• Twoo.com's response · Dec 24, 2020

Hello, thank you for contacting us. Could you please send us a message at [email protected] from the email address linked to your Twoo account? Then we'll be able to assist you properly. Thank you for your cooperation!

Twoo.comPremium subscription renewal refund

Yesterday 30th of September, http://twoo.com/bill deducted money from my credit card costing $12.99. I need the refund. You have to inform about renewal of the service. You cant just deduct my money. I don't want the subscription anymore, please make my refund
      This is my profile https://www.twoo.com/profile#index
      Let me know about this. I need my refund

Premium subscription renewal refund

• Twoo.com's response · Dec 06, 2020

Hello,

Unfortunately, the link you have provided us with does not lead to a specific account. Could you please contact us [email protected] using the email address linked with your Twoo account?

• Twoo.com's response · Dec 02, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your message. We kindly ask you to contact us at [email protected] using the email address linked with your Twoo account. You should receive a reply within an hour; we'll try our best to help explain the matter.

Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day!

• Updated by Morgan992 · Dec 01, 2020

This is my profile link, please help make a refund

Twoo.comPremium account blocked

Hi! So this past few days, I became inactive in Twoo. Even I was a premium member that time. busy with my life and I'm working that is why I only noticed this kind of problem just now. My account on twoo with the gmail acct of [protected]@gmail.com has been blocked. I swear that's the only acct that I've been using. My account was even verified, so why I have been getting a complaints when I'm the owner of those pictures? Please investigate this issue. Thank you very much!

Premium account blocked

• Twoo.com's response · Nov 26, 2020

Hi!

Thank you for your message. We will be happy to look into this issue. Please contact us at [email protected] using an email address linked with your Twoo account so we can assist you properly.

• Updated by Hapie DreamzZz · Nov 25, 2020

Without valid reason
            Without my knowledge
            Blocked the premium account
            U can block fine refund my money back

My id [email protected]

Nov 18, 2020

Twoo.com — Didn't opt for the auto renewal option

Dear customer service team, I had previously tried Twoo's premium services, and had not found it...

Twoo.comAccount blocked

Hi! So this past few days, I became inactive in Twoo. I'm busy with my life and I'm working that is why I only noticed this kind of problem just now. My account on twoo with the gmail acct of [protected]@gmail.com has been blocked. I swear that's the only acct that I've been using. My account was even verified, so why I have been getting a complaints when I'm the owner of those pictures? Please investigate this issue. Thank you very much!

• Twoo.com's response · Nov 11, 2020

Twoo.comBlocked account

Hello,
            I have been using your app for few days and everything was great until my account was blocked becouse other users reported it. I have no idea why that happened and I am very confused becouse I was following your rules whole time. My account is linked with [protected]@gmail.com email. It would be very helpful if you could help me out.
            Mia

• Twoo.com's response · Oct 16, 2020

• Ha
                Hapie DreamzZz Nov 25, 2020

I have send so many mail stil now no response

Twoo.comPremium account blocked

My id [protected]@gmail.com

Premium account blocked

• Twoo.com's response · Sep 30, 2020

Hi!

Thank you for your message. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please contact us at [email protected] so using an email address linked with your account so we can assist you properly? Have a nice day!

Twoo.comYou have took money from I have no account on your website

Hi, my name is Christian, and this is the second time you deducted money from my account without any authorization. This morning twoo.com deducted 95.98 euro from my card which is very wrong and fraudulent, please I want a refund as soon as possible. Attached is a copy of the transaction and please refund my money. This is not right and it speaks too bad about your company because I read so many similar complains on here from others.

You have took money from I have no account on your website

• Twoo.com's response · Jul 17, 2020

Hello! We are extremely sorry to hear that something like this took place! Please, make sure to contact our team at [email protected] from the email address linked to your account on Twoo. We will be happy to assist you!

Twoo.comDelete account

I just deleted my account on Twoo, Could you please check and let me know if my all information has been deleted from your records, I don't want any of my information to be on the site. Please help.
                  Thanks

• Twoo.com's response · Jul 19, 2020

Hi,

Please contact us at [email protected] so that we are able to take a closer look at the situation and help you. Thank you for your cooperation!

Twoo.comblocking my account

You have blocked my account. You have frozen my activity for no reason and have not given an email stating the reason for the account freeze. Please explain why you blocked my account.

• Twoo.com's response · Jul 17, 2020

We're very sorry to hear that! Please contact us at [email protected] with the email address linked with your Twoo account so that we can look into it.

Twoo.comService

Dear Sir / Ma -
                      Greetings of the day
                      I have been a member of Twoo.com for quite sometime. I experienced problems with app in the past and rectified by Twoo.com
                      I am again facing same problems with the app. Sending lots of messages to its members but not receiving any reply. Maybe, my messages are not reaching them.
                      Please help me resolve the issue

• Twoo.com's response · Mar 01, 2020

Twoo.comunauthorise credit card charges

i never ever joined up with two came to my email looked at it but never joined checked my bank statement and found this account for $36+want this stopped will also check with my bank I dont know how they got my credit card information. If this was frauduently done will see that all the money will be refunded as my bank will do all the investigations I want this stopped

• Twoo.com's response · Mar 01, 2020

We're very sorry to hear that! Please contact us at [email protected] with the information about your payment (date, amount, the name of the cardholder) so that we can find your payment in our system and explain why you've been charged.

Twoo.comissue regarding payment

Dear Sir/Madam

I have an issue regarding payment without
                          information first.
                          I have connected my debit card into my App Store account for purchasing. And
                          I never subscription auto renew for Twoo, but suddenly they cut the money from my debit card IDR 149.000, 00
                          I want to refund my money as soon as possible, I hope that you can give me
                          feedbacks regarding the issue, thank you.

*as to make it easier I attach the files that are needed.

issue regarding payment

Zorpiapolicy and emails

Zorpia sends me emails about new people etc., today I tried to unsubscribe from emails like this but according to the website (twoo.com) (twoo+zorpia) my email address was not even a registered one. That is why I find it interesting how I can get emails from a website where I did not even registered...My email account is full of zorpia's spam and I cannot do a thing about it

Sep 26, 2019

Twoo.com — request for refund (auto debit from credit card)

I have download your app(Twoo.com) last month and I started pay u 160 Rs(indian). After pay this Amount you...

Twoo.comI am being hacked

A false profile was created for me. My number is +[protected]

I don't know the email address of the person who created this account with you.

My email address is norden.[protected]@gmail.com

I am not from Durban, I am from Johannesburg and I am already in a relationship.

I am unable to access Twoo to check on the content of "my profile"

Kindly assist me by removing the particular version of "my profile".

My cell phone I number is given out on there to suitors

Thank you so much for your support.

Twoo.comHarassment

Hi, some one has mischievously updated my number on your website / app, and I am being harrassed by your members, I have received more than a 100 calls so far and over a thousand messages. I am using this mobile number for the last 20 years and I cannot change the number. I request you to look into it.
                                My number that is mentioned on your site: [protected]. Please help me, or may I go and file a complaint in a police station?

Twoo.comcharging my credit card without authentication

Twoo app is the most annoying and fraudulent application that is available on google play store, you guys have been charging me for the services that I have not even used, Twoo app has charged me on multiple occasions via my credit card without even the rightfull authentication. DO YOU KNOW WHAT DOES THAT MEANS. THAT U PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS AND FRAUDSTERS. I mean how could all do that "SHAME ON YOU GUYS" I STRICTLY DEMAND FOR MY REFUND. My id is "Kaushikrohan". Hopefully this message will open your eyes.

Twoo.comfake charges and prices

I bought a Twoo account with a fake price and I want my money back. Its said it was at a different price. I suscribes to the premium account today with date 28/06/2019.
                                    I wanted to cancel this at the last minute and it was charged automatically wothout any permission... The website deducted t with out any intimation, in this regards I request to you please reimburse my money as soon as possible, otherwise I will move to legal aspects.

Email used: sime.[protected]@gmail.com

I want an answer to sime.[protected]@gmail.com