Twoo.com company logo

Twoo.com
reviews & complaints
Twoo.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

287 complaints
266 resolved 21 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Twoo.com customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Twoo.com reviews & complaints

Twoo.com complaints 287

Twoo.com - My Twoo account

I have tried contacting Twoo on several occasions now to resolve the fact that my account has been blocked and have had no response whatsoever, it seems to be a ridiculous system that messages and emails to try to resolve problems are sent through your account which is blocked and cannot send messages to anyone let alone Twoo, can you please resolve this problem as a matter of urgency or advise me of what I need to do to re activate my account

Desired outcome: My account is re activated

Twoo.com - My Two account

My account is blocked, I didn't realise that you couldn't have more than one account I only opened a new account because I wasn't receiving emails or push notifications about my account, could you please re activate my account using [protected]@hotmail.co.uk, I have logged out of the other account I had and I am hoping this problem will be resolved very soon, many thanks

Desired outcome: That my account is re activated

Update by Alison1809
Sep 28, 2021

My Twoo account is still blocked, a site that is supposed to be keeping people connected is not doing a very good job, can you please re activate my Twoo account using Ali[email protected] I have asked for this to be done once before and have had no response whatsoever, could you possibly deal with this as a matter of urgency, I thank you for your cooperation in this matter

Update by Alison1809
Sep 28, 2021

This problem has not been resolved

Twoo.com - Account invisible or deleted for other users

Hi, I stopped receiving views and replies to messages about a month ago. A friend whom I know off site informs me that TWOO reports that I am no longer on TWOO when they try to access my profile.

I have no issues with my profile - my ID is https://www.twoo.com/2014703078

I have mailed the support address on several occasions and deactivated and even deleted my account and re-activated it. My messages show as delivered to all, including the TWOO help but remain unread. I assume this is because I am invisible. I have more information there from my emails.

The mail account is niallg123 @ gmail.com and I would just like my account back to normal please - thanks - NiallG

Desired outcome: Restoration of normal service for my account

Update by Niall G
Sep 12, 2021

Thank you all very much for helping resolve this issue and it is great to have my account operating properly again, your efforts are appreciated particularly with so many people staying home during this pandemic. NiallG

Update by Niall G
Sep 06, 2021

Hi and thanks for getting in touch.
I have mailed from my address several times and got no response. It was a last resort to post here and I have now set the account to "deleted" but I would like to activate it again - which I have done from the app.

I included the mail address linked with the account in the initial complaint above as mailing [email protected] has failed to get any response - I have re-activated my account and taken a screenshot from the app showing the message sent from my associated account on the 9th August and I hope this helps and I am quite happy to try anything to help troubeshoot this issue as I too work in IT support and this seems to be an IT issue.

NiallG

Twoo.com - My twoo account

My acct and email ( [protected]@gmail.com) got banned from twoo I don't receive msgs neither can I go live please reactivate my acct...I have opened several other accounts and it still get blocked I deactivated and opened again today n same thing keeps happening was my account reported or was it banned I don't know please give me back my twoo account I have alot of friends there already

Desired outcome: Reactivate

Aug 26, 2021

Please help me get messages on twoo

Twoo.com - scammer

Larry Pennisi here after complaing about David 61 scam. I know from past
experience what this LUGGAGE scam is. He was rude and nasty in his response so I told him off and said that he will look great in an orange jumpsuit

You no doubt are familiatrwith the scam of which I speak. It happened to me 3 months agi- And I like an idiot fellfor it thinking I was in love, The Romance scam, Please prosecute this idiot,

Larry Pennisi

Desired outcome: jailtime

Twoo.com - Premier

I paid for twoo premium for a week and I was gonna try that out before making another deposit but I choose the wrong plan and I got debited twice I actually don't want to continue that payment now so I don't know if I can get a refund cause I didn't budget to spend that much on a dating site that I obviously have no Idea about, I would be really glad if I can get a refund

Desired outcome: I want a refund

R

Twoo.com - account blocked

i cannot use my account. [protected]@yahoo.com
i cannot recieve messages and even watch live streams.
how is this possible?
i can still see my friends online, but i cant recieve chats. its been 1 week then...
i already wrote on your team and yet there is no comply yet.
can you please find the solution on this matter...i really miss my friends out there.

Twoo.com - I want to delete my netlog account

To whom it may concern,

I just want to know about our old netlog accounts.

Have all old netlog accounts been deleted automatically if we haven't logged in? Or is there a way to do this?

I tried my old log in details for netlog on twoo but it didn't work and said I don't have an account. If I created a twoo account does this give me access to my netlog account?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Danielle

Desired outcome: My old netlog account to be deleted

Twoo.com - Payment

On the 22 March 2021 around 01h58 i bought a R207, 00 subscription but R207 and R759, 99 was deducted from my about. So now im asking for refund of all my money and deactivation of my account.

I am kindly asking for three things
1. Removal of my banking or payment details
2. Refund or reverse of payment made
3. Deactivation or cancelation of my two account

C
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Twoo.com - No response about problem with the account: Could not receive incoming messages and outgoing messages not being delivered to friends/contacts

Something is wrong with my account.
It does not receive incoming messages and outgoing messages are not being delivered to friends/contacts. It seems that it is frozen because there is also no additional activity (views, likes, messages).

It has been like this since the last week of December 2020!

I tried sending messages to the helpdesk via web and even my message in the in-app helpdesk was not delivered.

I already emailed [protected]@twoo.com to report this but I have not received any response or resolution.

Desired outcome: For my account to be fixed so that I can receive incoming messages and for my outgoing messages to be delivered.

Mar 09, 2021

I have the same problem again. My messages are not being delivered and one of my connections said that he could not find my profile anymore and it disappeared. I sent a message to Helpdesk but I am not sure if it was sent since I have not yet received a response.

Feb 04, 2021

Just an update, although it seemed okay for a couple of days, the same thing gradually started happening. Now, I have the same problem.My messages are not being delivered and there's no new activity under 'likes' and 'views.' I sent a message to Helpdesk but I am not sure if it was sent since I have not yet received a response.

Jan 28, 2021

as i said, i already replied to their emails last january 22 but i still have not received any replies or resolution up to now.

Jan 24, 2021

i replied to the emails last january 22 but i have not yet received any response or resolution.

Jan 21, 2021

the email linked to it is [email protected]

please check it because it seems that my emails and messages to your helpdesk and [email protected] are not being delivered.

Jan 18, 2021

There has been no movement in my account in terms of messages, likes and views for quite some time even though I did not hide my account.

To test, I sent a message to my contact (whom I also communicate with outside of Twoo) if he has received my messages on Twoo, he said no. He also said he could not find my profile anymore under his connections.

I already sent a message to the Helpdesk and [email protected] and even though it said there will be a reply after 24 hours, it has been 3 days but I have not yet received a reply.

The email address attached to this account is [email protected]

Jan 19, 2021

I already emailed that address [email protected] last Jan. 16 but I have not received any response.

Jan 18, 2021

As stated in my original post, I already emailed that address but I got no response at all.

Jan 16, 2021

where can i send a private message? for privacy issues, i do not want to post my email address here for anyone and everyone to see.

N

I have this issue too, my account looks perfect from my end but others have reported that TWOO says I am no longer on TWOO and I remain invisible or "deleted" as far as other TWOO users are concerned.

Because of this messages sent to the TWOO support address appear also invisible to the TWOO support team, which is why I guess we are not getting responses even though I can see the message in my message box, the app shows it unread after several weeks.

There is a logical explanation as to why support messages are not being responded to if a user is invisible and the support team just use TWOO messages.

I do not wish to post my mail address here but my TWOO profile ID seems to be [protected] - I wonder if I have to find another way of contacting support as all the information is in the messages on my account.

Hello,
I have this same challenge, I have a month premium subscription running but there’s no activity on my account and people don’t get my message! I sent a mail to the help desk 3 days ago but there’s no response. The email for the account is [email protected] please help provide solution to this asap

I’ve sent this message about a week ago, no action on my account and no changes! My VIP membership is running but no single activity yet! Please respond to my complaint

Twoo.com - Auto subscription

I had an account in twoo and I had made a payment for that for a month. But on 24th December 2020 I was debited with an amount of Rs 1, 100. This was debited from my account as auto renewal. I was not aware of the auto renewal process.. Kindly end my subscription and refund my amount. My email id used for twoo is [protected]@gmail.com. Please resolve my issue. as I had kept this amount for another purpose

Desired outcome: Refund of Rs 1,200

Twoo.com - Premium subscription renewal refund

Yesterday 30th of September, http://twoo.com/bill deducted money from my credit card costing $12.99. I need the refund. You have to inform about renewal of the service. You cant just deduct my money. I don't want the subscription anymore, please make my refund
This is my profile https://www.twoo.com/profile#index
Let me know about this. I need my refund

Update by Morgan992
Dec 01, 2020

This is my profile link, please help make a refund

Twoo.com - Premium account blocked

Hi! So this past few days, I became inactive in Twoo. Even I was a premium member that time. busy with my life and I'm working that is why I only noticed this kind of problem just now. My account on twoo with the gmail acct of [protected]@gmail.com has been blocked. I swear that's the only acct that I've been using. My account was even verified, so why I have been getting a complaints when I'm the owner of those pictures? Please investigate this issue. Thank you very much!

Update by Hapie DreamzZz
Nov 25, 2020

Without valid reason
Without my knowledge
Blocked the premium account
U can block fine refund my money back

My id [email protected]

Twoo.com - Didn't opt for the auto renewal option

Dear customer service team, I had previously tried Twoo's premium services, and had not found it suitable to my interests or expectations. I had created 2 accounts using following e-mail...

Nov 10, 2020

Twoo.com - Account blocked

Hi! So this past few days, I became inactive in Twoo. I'm busy with my life and I'm working that is why I only noticed this kind of problem just now. My account on twoo with the gmail acct of [protected]@gmail.com has been blocked. I swear that's the only acct that I've been using. My account was even verified, so why I have been getting a complaints when I'm the owner of those pictures? Please investigate this issue. Thank you very much!

M
Oct 15, 2020

Twoo.com - Blocked account

Hello,
I have been using your app for few days and everything was great until my account was blocked becouse other users reported it. I have no idea why that happened and I am very confused becouse I was following your rules whole time. My account is linked with [protected]@gmail.com email. It would be very helpful if you could help me out.
Mia

Nov 25, 2020

I have send so many mail stil now no response

Twoo.com - Premium account blocked

My id [protected]@gmail.com

C
Jul 11, 2020

Twoo.com - You have took money from I have no account on your website

Hi, my name is Christian, and this is the second time you deducted money from my account without any authorization. This morning twoo.com deducted 95.98 euro from my card which is very wrong and fraudulent, please I want a refund as soon as possible. Attached is a copy of the transaction and please refund my money. This is not right and it speaks too bad about your company because I read so many similar complains on here from others.

Jul 09, 2020

Twoo.com - Delete account

I just deleted my account on Twoo, Could you please check and let me know if my all information has been deleted from your records, I don't want any of my information to be on the site. Please help.

J
Mar 17, 2020

Twoo.com - blocking my account

You have blocked my account. You have frozen my activity for no reason and have not given an email stating the reason for the account freeze. Please explain why you blocked my account.

1 2 3  ...  15