Backpagetrying to post but checkout is only showing cryptocurrency not my credit balance or payment options just the cryptocurrency option

D Apr 06, 2018 Review updated:

When I go to post ad it only gives me the crptocurrency option not the list of payment options like usual so I can't post please help me my # [protected] email [protected]@live.com password KayJas3113 please help.me so I can post normal again what is wrong with this payment option and where are the other options so how do I get the regular checkout payment options screen back so I can post???

• A5
    a5ism Apr 06, 2018

im having the same problem

@a5ism DID u figure t out

• Si
    sillplain Apr 06, 2018

me too. it wont even let me use the credits i already have on my account :/

Yunghillz Apr 06, 2018

@sillplain Did u figure it out

Yunghillz Apr 06, 2018

Did anyone figure it out

• Ha
    HaleyJayne Apr 06, 2018

yooo if anyone finds out why this is happening that would be dopee because i cant find [censor] on why this is happening or how to get my $ off bp

• Ca
    Catherine001 Apr 06, 2018

Can you actually USE the cyrptocurrency?? I just put $30 in gift card section 2 hours ago and can't post

• Ex
    Exo Robin Apr 06, 2018

I have credit already on my account and still can't post

• Wi
    William Cobb Apr 06, 2018

Well that explains why there are only like 30 ads on BP in Orlando, normally way over 100 by this time of the day. Seems no one is able to post, don't know if they have shut BP down or not, because i had $30 worth of credits, to repost & nothing shows, even my sponsor ad that expired yesterday is still up~ normally it would be gone. A friend told me this morning~ no one is able to repost on the therapeutic section on Craig's List either & that all the reposting links have been removed & they aren't accepting any new ads either. So have no idea what is going on, sounds like we all need to get a job ASAP! or create our own websites.

• Wi
    William Cobb Apr 06, 2018

UPDATE: I was just able to post my ad, all the links are back up! at least on my end.

• Ol
    Oliviafox Apr 06, 2018

Same problem here in Georgia. Hopefully it will be fixed soon

• So
    SoulTraySky Apr 08, 2018

SOCK ERRR...

• Ds
    dsuja spancer Dec 10, 2018

do visit on https://bit.ly/2UtheqV you will get all your answer

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices