Avis Rent A Car — beware avis mci
Our experience, we are sharing for all our friends, who book thru internet companies.
We rented a premium car from AVIS, MCI (Kansas City International Airport) thru Hotwire.com
When we went to pickup the Car, they didn't give us two choices 2 different types of cadillac,
without any explanation or clarity they gave the papers to sign. We are in a hurry and we believed
AVIS company we initialed, thinking that we are getting the car we booked.
When we returned the car after six days and they gave an additional bill for $240 saying that,
that is for the upgrade and charged on the credit card. We said we never asked for an upgrade and they said we put initial for the upgrade.
Later we get to know from our friends that by hiding and misleading us they make money from the
customers who booked thru internet companies like hotwire, priceline etc.. We complaint about this and
got an as usual "regretting letter" from the manager.
This is a daylight white collar cheating. Don't be cheated with this types
of frauds. Double check and ask before you put initial. Make sure if there is
any additional charges, before you pickup a car.
BEWARE and AVOID AVIS MCI(Kansas City International Airport)
A ripped off customer.
More Avis Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Avis Car Rental - outrageous debit on car scratch 
- Avis Car Rental France - improper charges
- Avis Frankfurt Airport - avis frankfurt airport: unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Avis - insurance fraud, hail damage 
- Avis Rent A Car System, Llc - because of poor customer service, I am now out an expensive pair of glasses! 
- Avis Rent A Car - over charge 
- Avis Budget Car Rental - unauthorized credit card charges/misrepresentation 
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - shuttle pick up at laguardia airport nyc
- Avis Rent A Car - lost and found / complaints process
- Avis Car Rental - overcharging credit card