Avis Car Rental / extra charges without knowledge
avis case number: 9826553
I rented a car from AVIS LAX via internet.
I realized that Avis charged some extras from my credit card. I did not want any extra insurance and equipment. At the counter, assistant tried to sell many extra options to me more than 30 minutes. It was so annoying, and I was so bored that I told exactly "I do not want anything else except what I bought from internet. Please just give me my car". Otherwise why would he warn me and ask whether I understood the risk! If he made those extra insurances, he made it without my consent.
I did not suppose that they would add something to contract although I insist not to buy anything else. It took a very long time to try to sell some extra. I just saw the digital signing screen, I trusted to such a worldwide company and just signed (they did not show the contract). Though I did not accept any extra, the assistant should check some of them.
I objected to them (Avis and also priceline.com) to pay the extras back. But they did not interested, and unfortunately I had to pay the extras without my knowledge.
I learned that Avis made the same thing to many others.
Obviously Avis cheats.
More Avis Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Avis Frankfurt Airport - avis frankfurt airport: unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Avis Car Rental France - improper charges
- Avis Car Rental - outrageous debit on car scratch 
- Avis - insurance fraud, hail damage 
- Avis Rent A Car System, Llc - because of poor customer service, I am now out an expensive pair of glasses! 
- Avis Rent A Car - over charge 
- Avis Budget Car Rental - unauthorized credit card charges/misrepresentation 
- Avis Rent A Car - lost and found / complaints process
- Avis Car Rental - overcharging credit card 
- Avis - rental car mechanical problem