Austrian Airlines / horrible service

1 Austria

Me and my brother had to fly with Austrian Airlines to NYC on 2nd of September through Vienna. But when we went to the airport we were told that our flight was canceled. We were disappointed, but there was no other way, so we re-booked our flight to the next day. When we were already on board we were asked to change seats, because there was a family of 3 people. So I had to sit all the way in the back and my brother stayed in the front. Our tickets included special meals for lunch, so I ordered some. But they told me that there were no special meals left for me. Well, everything else seemed to be okay, but there was one little detail. Australian Airlines had lost both, my and my brothers, baggage! How is this even possible? We declared the loss and after few days we were informed that they couldn’t find our baggage. It’s now more than five three months since our baggage is lost and there is still no information about it. I’ll never use Australian Airlines again. Once they decide o ignore you you can’t do anything about it. We also didn’t receive any money for the lost baggage. That was the most horrible flight experience in my life.

Ma