LOT Polish Airlines Logo

LOT Polish Airlines

Having problems with LOT Polish Airlines?

LOT Polish Airlines Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LOT Polish Airlines Customer Service. Initial LOT Polish Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LOT Polish Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LOT Polish Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with LOT Polish Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LOT Polish Airlines Complaints & Reviews

Oct 20, 2020

LOT Polish Airlines — Cancelled flight not refunded

Dear to whom it may concern, I am writing regarding a delayed/cancelled LOT Airlines flight. I am seeking...

Jan 07, 2020

LOT Polish Airlines — service and cabin crew standards complaint

Dear Sir / Madam, My name is Lászlóné Miklós the mother of Krisztina Miklós, a cabin attendant at your...

Nov 28, 2019

LOT Polish Airlines — flight canceled

Hello, Yesterday evening our flight (LOT) from Warsaw to Bucharest was canceled without any reason...

Nov 04, 2019

LOT Polish Airlines — service on board

I would like to share the experience I had with LOT travelling from Poland to Toronto, Canada. I was on...

LOT Polish Airlineschanging the reservation of my ticket

Hello,

I had a flight on 10.07.2019 from istanbul to krakow and i wanted to change this reservation paying the additional price.

When i tried to do this via booking management option on the LOT airlines website, the system showed that there is no economy class seays available and offered me a price of 2101 PLN in total.

İ checked LOT website for a brand new ticket and there were available seats for economy class, at a price of 1055 PLN give or take.

And this was not only for one day. i checked all days from 10.07.2019 to 29.07.2019 and everyday the system showed me the same option- no available seats for economy class.

My original ticket was standart option and according to LOT i could change it for a fee of 65 euro-276 PLN.

So this airline did not let me change my ticket for 276 PLN and they forced me to pay at least 1055 PLN. I wrote to their customer service three days before my flight and i did not get any answer.

I request my legal right which is being able to change my ticket at the price of 65 euro. and i request LOT airlines quit doing this.

Regards...

changing the reservation of my ticket
changing the reservation of my ticket

LOT Polish AirlinesDelayed luggage compensation

With my flight on 4 Jan 2017 I wasn't able to get my luggage delivered with my connecting flight from Warsaw to London.
    It hasn't reached yesterday, neither today. There were fragile items that need special handling like glass objects. I hope nothing happened to them!

This is the first time I using LOT and I am extremely frustrated.

I had essential things in my luggage that I need daily like:

- My toiletries which I need a special shampoo and conditioner that costs together about 50£, neither I have spare ones of them
    - I don't have toothbrush or toothpaste, neither I thought I should keep spare ones for them too
    - More importantly I had pills in my luggage which are essential and very important for me to take daily needs a special prescription. For that I had to visit the doctor and get new ones because I cannot "not take it". This one costs about 100£
    - Also for the time that I spent on this and the stress you caused.

LOT Flight LO398Flight Cancellation and Rude Service

Oct. 7, 2011 LO 398 FRA-KRK (flights bought thru Lufthansa web site)
      The BAD
      1. When it was my turn to have my seats rebooked after lining up for quite a while, I asked the LH staff what is my compensation since EC regulations indicate that passengers have a right to claim. She just told me that the flight was operated by LOT and not LH. That's it. For me, that is not the proper response. I've booked the flight thru LH and LH is the marketing carrier and I expect LH to take responsibility.
      2. I am disappointed that LH staff did not even consider my previous seat preference when she rebooked my flight. I am in Business class and I expected the LH staff to respect my previous seat selection or at least ask me. Note that my previous seat selection was not yet taken. I have to go to check-in kiosk to change the seat myself.
      3. I was given a lesser known hotel and is farther than the other 2 hotels near the airport. I would have thought that Loyalty Membership Program and being booked in Business class would have been taken into consideration.
      4. EC regulation dictates that I have a right to 2 phone calls or e-mails. The hotel does not offer free internet and does not even have bottled water in the room! I have to use my own phone to make international calls to inform my family what happened and I even have to pay for water .

The WORSE
      1. When I've approached a LH staff asking for directions where B2 counter is, the staff was not pleasant and with a hand motion, she just pointed towards a general direction. As I am not familiar with airport layout, I've tried asking for more directions but was answered with a rather unpleasant and rude response saying just go ahead. I'm not happy with this behavior. I expected courtesy from staff.
      2. While lining up to have my flight rebooked, there were also a couple of other anxious and worried passengers who don't know what to do with the flight cancellation. They've tried asking the LH staff and LH staff was very disrespectful and sarcastic. She goes something like - "we will rebook your flight, you have to wait and don't worry you have lots of time... you have until Monday to wait.". I believe this kind of comment is not appropriate. I understand that during flight irregularities, things can get overwhelming. Treating passengers rudely however does not help the situation.

I have already emailed Lufthansa twice and LOT Polish airlines once 3 weeks ago and until now I have not heard from them. This is terrible customer service.

• Ts
          tssh Nov 13, 2011

Above comment posted in the wrong place due to IE freezing then restarting...Sorry...

• Ts
          tssh Nov 13, 2011

Clearly states printing times on the website, in fact there is a countdown clock showing time left to printing deadline.