ATT.comflyer for reward

Click on the link to see the full complaint

Comments

• St
      Feb 27, 2009

show me the rewards credit card, or better yet if i'm intitaled to a reward, why can't i just recieve it by regulr mail to use at my preference.att get it together, &quit confusing people with your unreadable, uncomprihensible billing tactics.

Feb 28, 2009

AT&T likes to lie and tell people anything just to get them to go for there service. Then when you try to get it they say sorry we are going to stick it to you!!! And why is it that every time I call the help center I get a country and people that are not from the United States, and why can I not understand them most of the time? I just want my cell phone reward!!!

Feb 28, 2009

Same as above

• Ly
      Mar 03, 2009

I accept ya'll as my provider

• Re
      Mar 04, 2009

can, find website is this not real at&t needs to adress this issue.who, don't need money at this point and, time and nothing is being done about this sounds kinda fishy!!!

• Re
      Mar 04, 2009

can't find website is this not real At&T needs to do something about this. everybody needs money, at this point and time . something needs to be done about this!!!

• Wa
      Mar 04, 2009

I received a flyer telling me to go to the reward center to check for my reward and there is NO reward center.

Wayne Gibson, Sr.

• Ve
      Mar 05, 2009

As i was promise, please send me my check for 100. 00 dollars, this is for my order, i was told i would get it in a couple of weeks, it has been a couple of months now, so where is my check. Vernon mcneil, 419 west main st. Latta sc 29565, and please don't tell people that they will get a check, if you are not going to send them one o k.

• Mi
      Mar 08, 2009

I have been trying since October to get a refund for
    a referral. I referred my son Donald Miner [protected] My number is [protected] Phone number [protected]. What is taking so long??????
    Millie Miner 304 Texknoll Drive Brighton Michigan 48116.

Mar 08, 2009

I signed up for inmternet and was told i had to pay a 95.00 installation fee but would be given a 100.00 gift card after it was all set. I could not access the web site for about a month and everyone i spoke to could not speak clear english finally i received my letter int he mail to go to the website to claim my refund and could not then access the website i called the number and she said it was only for 50.00. i would have to call and ask for my bill to be refunded. I hope this works tomorrow when i call!!

• Ri
      Mar 14, 2009

I was told when I signed up with att dsl. I was going to get a 75.00 rebate that would pay for my modem. This is my second month and I havent received it. My payment is due on March 20, 2009 and I don't know if i'll have enough money to make my peyment . I really don't like to complain but I don't know what to do. Please help me with my situation.

• Ge
      Mar 15, 2009

I tried to apply for a rebate nd dont even know where to start! All I see is a bunch of complaints. [protected]@ymail.com

• Le
      Mar 17, 2009

where is att.com/rewardcenter

• Ki
      Mar 18, 2009

I was told that if I would upgrad the speed for the internet. I would get a $20 rebate. The only thing I was sent was a flyer for the rewards. Went to the website printed on the flyer. Guess, what there is not a website for this address. So, what is going on. I will be calling the toll free number and hope to be talking to someone here in the USA.

Mar 25, 2009

I quit ATT years ago because they lied to me. If I am due for a reward just give it to me. Why do I have to go fishing for it?

Mar 26, 2009

I signed up on January 10, 2009 and have loved the service but I've been waiting for my rebate. I don't ever reading anything about going to the website and applying for the rebate. I guess this is how they save money. I did go on the reward center and thank goodness only one of my rebates had expired (of course, it was the $200 one). I was able to get two $40 rebates (check form) and a $50 Visa Check card. Of course I haven't gotten them yet but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I really do think it should be more user friendly. People should know up front that they have to actually apply for the rewards, they are not automatic. I think that is where ATT saves themselves money.

• Ca
      Apr 02, 2009

thanks Katie...I used the address bar and found the site!! THANKS!!

• Je
      Apr 06, 2009

after enduring the same problem concerning the rebate, I made a phone call to my land line phone company number and they were able to help me redeem my reward. So, this is a real reward but the redemption procedure is inconvenient. I was eventually able to get to the reward page by going to att.com/rewardcenter and then selecting the appropriate address.

• Ms
      Apr 12, 2009

You people are just a bunch of complainers!!! At&t does not lie to you rejects!!! The problem is that you dont know how the website works!!! If that website dont work then go to rewardcenter. Att.com!!! Or if you cant log in then just call the toll free number!!! Duh!!! How hard is that?. . . At&t does give reward back to those who qualify and were promised a reward!! When you see a visa card on there it does not mean you need to sign up for one!! Duh thats the "gift card" they return to you!!! And when you accept the terms and conditions, it does not mean your signing up for new service all it states is that you agree with the terms and conditions and that you are entitled to receive the reward!!! You people are just lazy. . . And rewards dont get automatically sent out to you!!! You have to redeem them!!! So go online or call the reward center!!!

• Ms
      Apr 12, 2009

You have to redeem the reward in order to receive the reward duh!!! So if you have not received anything obviously you must do something to get it!! So here is a bright idea. . Hmmm. . . "call the reward center!!!" how hard is that?
    You must have the day you orderd handy, if you have uverse the uverse account number, and must have active service for "30" days!!! You need to know what services you aquire with at&t. . . The reps in the reward center do not have access to your account info so dont expect them to have your info!! We as customers should know what services we have, and pay for right? Well thats it. . . For allyou dummies who think stuff just get mailed out to you it dont!!!

• Ro
      Apr 17, 2009

I ordered my phone and internet in December. I was told my total bill each month would be one total price because I asked because I have to budget my bills so I can pay my other bills. My first bill was okay but since then my bill has gotten a good bit higher and stuff has been added that I did not ask for. Yes I got my 50.00 rebate but they surely got that back and then some by making changes to my account that I did not ask for. Then they told me that I could bundle my phone, Internet and order direct Tv from them and they would bundle it together and my bill each month would be a lot cheaper. Wrong. ! Last month I paid 118.00 for phone and internet only. No long distance. I dont need it. But they tell me I have to have the package I got to get my internet at a discount. Talked to them last night and found out my phone, internet and phone service will not be bundled so I can t pay a cheaper bill. To top it all off I have one account at my kids house and just had a phone put in at my own residence and I still cant get no discounts. And since I found all this out I want to disconnect my direct Tv they talked me into I have to pay a480.00 early termination fee. Seems like to me all of us are getting ripped off by a big corporation and there is nothing we can do. Times are hard right now and you would think we wouldnt get screwed like this! Economy is bad but big people like AT&T can do what they want. Piece of advice, Dont fall for the bundle package with AT&T and Direct T.V. I will take the 480.00 loss just to get away from AT&T and their lies.

• Ga
      Apr 17, 2009

I was told when ordering my dsl modem that I would receive a 100.00 rebate. The rebate would be a visa card but when I went to the reward site only 50.00 rebate was offered. I would appreciate if you would honor what I was told. Thank you.

• De
      May 13, 2009

I signed up for BUNDLE 1 and was to get $125.00 cash back. Was told to go to reward center 15 days after connected. when I got there it said no reward was found. I called & was told to wait 30 days, same message. Then I recieved $ 50.00 check. I called & was told it was redemed and they couldn't go back. Someone there must of pocketed $ 75.00. Don't believe thier savings promises...

• Ki
      Jun 01, 2009

Never got my bill right & did not get my money back the reward money for all my service & my internet did not work for months and still charged me for it, thinking about going back to comcast cable for all my services because this is not right i need my money back now & my rebates all thank you please help me now thank you mrs. Kina wesson

• I recieived a call from a att rep giving me prmotion's on internet high speed dsl and if you bought dsl i was gonna recive $125. 00 reward card and if i go with fast internet i will get $50. 00 in mail check and said it was gonna take 3 - 4 for reward card and 4 - 6 weeks for check in mail and as soon i had my internet running to register onatt / reward center and after more then 4 weeks pass by i couldent register on reward center for my $125. 00 card so i called reward center and they said i wasent illigable for the $125. 00 dollar card only for the $50. 00 and i was gonna receve it in visa card. How could the representive that called me for promotion lie to me and other people giving false advertisment they should record all calls and conferm promotion whith a second rep thats a supervisor before making the deal. Its been 3 months and i never recived my $50. 00 visa and i call and they tel me it's in prosses.

Jul 23, 2009

This is my second complaint. It seems no one cared about my first complaint. AT&T owes me $150.00 in rebates and I would like to have it. whenever this complaint makes its way to a live person, please call me so I know that this is not falling on internet deft ears. [protected].Thanks.
    The number on my first complaint was 757f9.

Mary Leach
    1755 Leon Road, Apt. 2311
    Jacksonville, FL 32246

• Be
      Aug 20, 2009

I do totaly agree with all the complaints. I have been all over the (Att rewards site) not able to find out how this works. What in the world is going on?
    (Ms. [protected]@hotmail.com)

• Sh
      Sep 04, 2009

I signed up for my DSL high speed in april and at time I was told I would recieve $50:00 rebate for my modem I called and they said It would take 6to8 weeks. I patiently waited an no rebate card. I called today septmember and they said there is no rebate in the system and it is to late to recieve it. There should be a law and this company should be brought up on charges for fraud. other people are how can they get away with it? Is there no justice in our system for the little guy. sherry berndt

Oct 14, 2009

I still haven't seen my $100 reward card even though they took my money already. I believe these people are theives!

• Fr
      Oct 27, 2009

I was told I was going to get a rebate for Wireless Internet Modem when I become a new customer and order the service online. After doing so, I did not receive my rebate. I kept on calling to check up on the status and customer service rep would say that they did already mail the rebate. Customer service would say that they would resend, but the rebate wouldn't arrive. They verified my address and it was correct. I kept on calling for a year and yet I still didn't receive my rebate. Now my modem doesn't work. It's been about a year and a half since I purchased it and now I have to buy a new one. They've given me the run around for the rebate. Now I'm just debating whether I should continue my business with AT&T.

• Vi
      Dec 09, 2009

Mi nombre es vicente bravo y mi correo electronic es [protected]@att. Net acabo de adquirir servicio de internet con ustedes hace unos dias y tengo un renbolso de $100 dollars pero no se como cobrarlo.

• Do
      Dec 29, 2009

It's been almost two months, and i have not receive my reward, the office is always close when i call, please me my reward.

Jan 20, 2010

Hello, I looked at the website att.com/reward center and notice I am to receive a $100 check rebate, but do not know what instructions to follow, because it was not any. Please help and assist me with what to do.

Antoinette Carey
    4311 Bernal Drive
    Dallas, Texas 75212

• Ir
      Jan 27, 2010

I got screwed the same way so don't feel like the long ranger

• Da
      Feb 05, 2010

Can't locate info that relates to visa rewards card mailers

Feb 11, 2010

It’s February 2010 and AT&T is still up to its old tricks. Losing customers. They still haven’t fixed there web site address on there snail mailer, they wont answerer the phone, promised thing like rewards that cant be redeem and once receive your letter to log-in it wont let you. Maybe its time to put att out of business.

• Qw
      Feb 19, 2010

it is all true seems to me the best thing to do is be truthfull shame on att

Mar 08, 2010

Dec. 09, 2009 received call from AT&T, Carol 6:45PM- Bundle of phone& internet
    (high speed, one phone line, one internet line, anti virus protection, antifirewall-identity theft) send: wireless gateway(can have 6-8 computers in the house- $100.00 value, ours to keep- includes s/h cost us nothing= rebate. Self instalation kit- who wants to pay $200.00 for a pro install?) we can have internet by x-mas vacation, how great is that? Told carol would speak w/ husband.
    Dec. 10th- Spoke w/ Bernie at 4:20PM- Husband agreed, sounds like good deal, go ahead w/ order. Dec.21st. 8:ooPM go online to register to set up.
    Dec. 14th- Received order summary read over, not what was agreed upon, called [protected], Richard, 12:35PM, said we can send the wrong package back. He said we can go buy a router at store. I said NO, want was originally agreed upon- one that run 6-8 computers as was offered. 12:53PM- was disconnected w/ them. (did not call back that day.)
    Dec. 15- I had my husband come home on his lunch hour to resolve this problem. we now talk w/ Cynthia 11:44PM - asked for customer coder #, we gave it. [protected])
    Now connect to Teesha 11:50AM- (song & dance again) Transfer to equipment order.
    11:51AM, LouAnn Put on hold to check what's up. Modify the order. Will send out in 2 days U.P.S. - by Monday we'll receive correct one. so, we returned wrong order back to Post Office same day. 12:00PM Finally problem taken care of . (LouAnn was really helpful)
    Off an on we kept checking the status for rebate, no go !
    Feb. 20th 2010 9:27PM called to resolve w/ original order status, rebate modem $100.00
    and card also from orinal agreement. Now i spoke w/ Rencia, said sounds like orders department [protected] m-f 8 - 7, sat. 8 -5
    Feb 23rd, 1:45PM, Casey-Check reward status: Reward had expired, can no longer recieve
    $100.oo rebate. She adjusted the phone bill& intertnet. (originally internet & phone was to be $48.00 + tax, about $50.00 a month that Carol told me & also confirmed w/ Bernie This set rate will not increase wirless unless terminated!)
    Now Casey says we"ll have the internet for 6 months @ $19.95. She also transferred over to rewards, she stayed on line. Now we're to get $100.00 visa card inh 6 -8 days through the mail. ( that is it!?)
    Mar 5th- My husband & i was wondering where is our visa card?
    Mar 8th 11:10AM Matt- Questioning status of the visa card we did not receive (song & dance again) transfer to customer care [protected] (this is the lovely # i just dialed
    before) Told Matt this is the # i just dialed- now 11:20AM to tansfer me.
    11:22AM- my call has once again been disconnected!
    11:22AM- Recalled the saME #! NOW i have Corey- (song & dance again)
    As of now, March 27th the card is to be mailed, and now we are looking around
    April to recieive. We are truly questioning what we will end up dong now.

• Sr
      Mar 24, 2010

Okay, got suckered into buying the worst service EVER!!! Okay from reading some comments before--I see that the cust. svc.dept. CAN NOT do anything about the lies and scams that att is paying the lousy reps to come out and sell. So I did call customer service, without yelling or (cursing anyone out) and the people were very nice and did what they could. I also could not log in on-line to the account that is supposed to be set up so I can pay my bill ETC.--so when I was transferred to that tech.dept. after 45 minutes of they couldn't get it to work--the stupid [censored] hung up on me and of course then they were closed so I could not call back. At&t does suck the service sucks and the cust svc is even worse--will bad talk this company until they are out of business and even then i wont say anything good about them-- have a great day

Mar 30, 2010

I, received a notice telling me to go on line to receive my Rebate. Well as many others as I have read The system tells me to enter 10 digits phone so I did that then it said enter 9 digits did that same thing came up five times. What is the problem.? sounds to me like this will never go anywhere, and ATT has alot of ------ off people Why don't you just send people there rewards if they have them coming and stop and this jacking around, either I got a reward or not, THAT IS THE QUESTION HERE. Not a happy customer, If I owed you something by God you would just cut my service off, I can't do anything to you except tell and my friends, what a crock this reward stuff is something you will never get, so don't get lured in with all false promises that are made.
    my 10 digit phone is [protected] my 9 digit phone is [protected]