ATT/Uverse / poor/inacxcurate tech support

1 Greenville, SC, United States

I HAVE HAD AN ISSUE WITH MY COMPUTER SERVICE SINCE [protected]. i HAVE A SERVICE CONTRACT WITH ATT UVERSE. I PAY A FEE EVERY MONTH. WHEN I GOT THE FIRST TECH, CRIS, ON THE PHONE, EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM, GOT TRANSFEREDTO SHEENA, THEN CLAUDE, , EXPLAINED PROBLEM, WAS TOLD THEY WOULD WORK ON MY COMPUTER AND CALL ME IN 15 MINUTES HE THEN OBVIOUSLY TURNED THE PROBLEM OVER TO KAREN. AFTER 1AND 1/2 HOURS, I GOT AN EMAIL MESSAGE THAT "KAREN"(TECH'S NAME) HAD LEFT THE CONVERSATION--NO PHONE CALL--PROBLEM NOT FIXED. AS IT WAS THEN 9:30PM, I WAITED TIL THE NEXT DAY, MY HUSBAND CALLED AGAIN, GOT JASON WHO MANAGED TO FIX THE PROBLEM, FOR 2 HOURS, THEN IT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN, THEN WE CALLED BACK GOT STEVE, WHO TRIED, THEN SENT US TO RANDALL, THAT GOT THE PROBLEM FIXED. THROUGH ALL OF THESE TECHS, I ASKED EACH ONE TO PUT MY COMPUTER BACK LIKE IT WAS BEFORE THEY WORKED ON IT, WHICH NOT ONE OF THEM HAD THE COURTESY TO DO. WHEN I PURCHASED THIS COMPUTER ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO, I PAID TO HAVE THE HOME PAGE SET UP AS I WANTED IT WITH ALL THE APPS, CLICK ONS, ETC. TO OPERATE MY HOME BUSINESS. SINCE ATT TECHS HAVE OPERSTED ON MY NEW COMPUTER, I HAVE TOTALLY LOST ONE WEB SITE, LOST ALL BUT ONE, WHICH I FOUND BY ACCIDENT, OF THE APPS. I CALLED ATT AGAIN AND GOT ANOTHER TECH THAT INFORMED ME HE HAD NO IDEA HOW TO RE PLACE MY ITEMS, IN FACT HE COULD HARDLY SPEAK ENGLISH. I AM LEFT WITH A COMPUTER THAT WILL COST ME AGAIN TO HAVE IT SET UP AGAIN WITH MY APPS, AND SITES.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW INTERNET, PHONE, AND TELEVISION PACKAGE----DO NOT CONSIDER ATT/UVERSE---YOU WILL REGRET IT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW. THIS IS ALSO NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS SERVICE---THIS WAS ABOUT THE 6TH OR 7 TH IN AS LITTLE AS THAT MANY MONTHS. AND IT IS SO FAR FROM CHEAP, THIS SERVICE IS OUTRAGEOUSLY PRICED AND IT IS SO NOT WORTH A FRACTION OF THE PRICE PER MONTH. AND IF YOU THINK ANYONE WILL GIVE YOU A WAY TO REACH AN EXECUTIVE TO COMPLAIN TO---FORGET THAT--YOU WILL NOT GET IT!!!