AT&T / s8 galaxy curve cell phone

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I call on May 30, since I received a call back from asrurion insurance stating in Nevada there is no service provider to repair my screen. Instead I was told to pay $225 deductible for replacement new phone. I said why sell insurance to customer who lives in certain cities that is not provided, so I requested to cancel insurance. Afterwards I was connected to a manager from two different department and both stated for me Ms. Carpenter to get a new cell due extreme convenience, on line for 2 hours and 8 minutes. Was transfer to the retention department Henry (ID# HS854K) actually was rude, hung up on me, deleted our conversation, disregarded 2 previous manager notes to give me a new cell due to all the issues. Call back today June 4, 2018 and was told that HS854K deleted or conversation/notes but it was retrieved. Sarah the manager claimed she cannot give me any S8 or S9 since both are new. Not even a % off new cell S9 or S8 that I was interested purchasing. At&T is a multi-million dollar brand and this what they represent when upset employees are rude and not honoring what was promise to customer for a new S8 cell after it been documented.

Dc
Jun 4, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      4th of Jun, 2018

where these 2 people from at&t or assurion?
    usually best not to get the assurion insurance as they do nothing