AT&T Rewards / att rewards

1 Mesquite, United States Review updated:

I will never refer another person to AT&T. I Refered someone and they got Uverse and internet service 2 months ago and I still have not received my 100.00 They today told me since he used his phone # not his uverse bill number be he was connected they would not be able yo give it to me. He called it in because he could not log oon because he did not have internet yet. what a scam they run. I will be going back to Time Warner for all of my services

Ma

Comments

• Bu
      23rd of Nov, 2009

I too fell victum too these azzoles, they said that a check was cashed and in the first place it was too be a visa card, the second place i requested a copy of the alleged check so I could file charges, she said she would put it in todays mail .
    This just makes me so mad I could spit, first you cant believe our government now these jerk ovvs . I will make my voice and opion matter with the PUC and the media, and I'm switching from AT & T to a different provider and going back to my old cable provider also for internet, they just lost a 15 year customer over a $100.00.
    I don't tolerate liars.

• Bu
      23rd of Jan, 2010

I paid numerous ATT invoices -- and have NOT been able to use ATT charge cards (VISA) which ATT supplied me 30 days ago, (FOR SWITCHING TO ATT) and each of the FIVE TIMES I ATTEMPTED to use ATT cards, I was REJECTED. I am tired of being REJECTED by numerous establishememts with which I have EXCELLENT CREDIT.--and it is EMBARRASSING to me personally, to have ATT continually REJECT my Visa cards --- when I have donw everything ATT asks: Piad my bills, which are OVER CHARGED for their so called Uverse services -- and upon finally getting thru to ATT to have the VISA cards CONFIRMED -- confirmed at least TWICE -- I am constantly REJECTED at consumer establishments. I PLAN TO RETURN TO TIME WARNER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! (cablefilms@att.net)