AT&T Phone Service / harassment

Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
3.35
When I bought my house I had a phone service through Bellsouth. I never had to think about them unless I paid my bill. Everything was great... Until they sold out to AT&T.

I have my internet and cable through COMCAST because when I bought the house DSL was not available in my neighborhood so I switched over to Cable connectivity. But I left my phone through Bellsouth. When AT&T took over Bellsouth they obviously took note that I didn't have their wonderful bundle scam and they could offer DSL so I became a target if you will. Calling myself their target sounds ludicrous as it should... who ever heard of a long standing popular company targeting people? I hadn't. Here's what transpired in the course of a year.

The phone calls began. I was kind and patient but immediately stated I wasn't interested. A few days later another call, then another... Every call after the first I told them to never consider calling me again. This went on week after week. One day I get a call from AT&T and I am flustered. I asked if they had me on a list and were intentionally tormenting me. I hung up the phone and my doorbell rang. There standign at the door was an AT&T rep asking me how much I paid for my phone, internet and cable service. I began to laugh like a lunatic. And then the next expletives fell from my lady like lips... I said "You've got to be F'n kidding me. You're truly here standing at my door after I have said no every week for the past year? You would dare come to my home to harass me further". You think he would have turned tail and walked off. That fool stood there and started his questions again. I had a newborn in my home so the phone ringing and doorbell were almost unacceptable at one point. Not to mention, they were truly harassing me.

I switched phone providers. And I am on the do not call list. Now that AT&T is not on my services menu..they are not allowed to call me.

And they had better not. I am itching to report them. I've got my guns loaded and waiting. Bring it on AT&T.
Sh

Comments

Be
  8th of Nov, 2008
I received a phone call on my cell phone them leaving me a voice mail calling me foul names...I have the phone number of the person who left me the message and i am 99% sure I know the person. Her phone number left on my caller ID on my cell is
304-374-2371 she lives in New Cumberland Wv what can i do about her?
Thanks for taking the time to review my email and hope to hear from you soon. Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

AT&T Logo AT&T