AT&T / landline service
From my complaint to the FCC:
Three weeks ago my phone service with Brighthouse was interrupted, and in a weeks' time they could not restore. Disgusted, I called A. T. & T. and they ported my number over from Brighthouse promising installation by the 12th. They didn't show up. When I called back, they promised the 16th. They didn't show up. When I called back, they promised the 18th. They didn't show up. I reached out to a friend who is a career A.T. & T. employee, and they called me. The person who reached out to me and his supervisor refused to deal with me because I didn't know the four digit pin code and security question. I NEVER set up either one, nor was I asked to. We have been without phone, alarm, and TIVO service for three weeks with no relief in site, and my wife has a serious medical condition where I really need to have a landline. Cells don't always work where we live. Can you find someone who cares? I think both A.T. & T. and Brighthouse should lose their license to do business in Florida.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service