AT&T

Posted: Jan 19, 2017 by

landline service

From my complaint to the FCC:

Three weeks ago my phone service with Brighthouse was interrupted, and in a weeks' time they could not restore. Disgusted, I called A. T. & T. and they ported my number over from Brighthouse promising installation by the 12th. They didn't show up. When I called back, they promised the 16th. They didn't show up. When I called back, they promised the 18th. They didn't show up. I reached out to a friend who is a career A.T. & T. employee, and they called me. The person who reached out to me and his supervisor refused to deal with me because I didn't know the four digit pin code and security question. I NEVER set up either one, nor was I asked to. We have been without phone, alarm, and TIVO service for three weeks with no relief in site, and my wife has a serious medical condition where I really need to have a landline. Cells don't always work where we live. Can you find someone who cares? I think both A.T. & T. and Brighthouse should lose their license to do business in Florida.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Providers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree