AT&T / internet installation

United States, Florida, Jacksonville Review updated:
I need assistance with filling a complaint. I had the absolute worst experience attempting to have internet installed. The technician arrived sooner than his schedule time frame. He did not call my number one hour prior to arriving at my residence as promised. Also, he called my husband after he left my house instead of calling me. My number was listed for the Installation. I immediately called the technician back asking to please return as I did not heard my door when he arrived earlier than scheduled. He never answered but eventually texted me back stating he can not and call to AT&T to reschedule even though he literally just left. I call the company over 4 times begging to have the technician came back. I was on line for a total of 2 hours only to be told the next available appointment is Monday the 12th. I was only offered a $20 credit for the inconvenience. I will now have to take another day off work to have this service installed. A $20 credit is not enough. I have completely waisted my time and I'm furious.
Mar 7, 2018

N  7th of Mar, 2018 by
your best bet is to dump at&t and go with a better provider
as you noticed at&t can careless about you just them being paid, once they get you in a contract your rates go up oops promised a rate guarantee? nope your in a contract too bad ( there theory on how they treat you)
expect help? nope just get time wasted non answers

AT&T Logo AT&T