AT&T / fiber internet
At&t was supposed to install fiber internet to the home. They made an appointment but never showed up or explained what happened. I called to find out what happened, and they said the order was cancelled without any reason. The rep set up another install date/time. Again, they did not keep the appointment, and there was no call or explanation, just silence. In tremendous disbelief, I called again to find out the reason for this terrible service and lack of professionalism. They responded that the last rep, who was supposed to be a manager, did not complete the paperwork. I let the current manager who was handling this third call my disgust at their complete lack of customer service. This was in addition to nearly 2 hours of hold time. She set a third install date/time, which is today. Today they sent a text to call a rep in India or somewhere who said they can't install the service today for reasons nobody else told me. I am disgusted. Is this discriminatory service actionable? I need to find out. Should I complain to the PUC?
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Commercial complaint for DSL from a busy pharmacy !!!!
- AT&T - internet service, customer service 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.