AT&T DSL / yahoo email
I am a former AT&T DSL customer. When I left AT&T, they allowed me to keep my Yahoo email account active for free. But since that time, my email account has been compromised and has been repeatedly sending SPAM to everyone I ever knew. I tried deleting my account list, changing my password - none of this helped.
I have spent countless hours going down EVERY avenue with both AT&T and Yahoo, both online and on the phone, to get my email account shut down, but NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO IT. Today alone I spent an hour on the phone with AT&T, and was re-routed through 4 people. Each person promised that the next person they transferred me to would be able to shut down the account. I finally gave up. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. Who can help me????
More AT&T DSL Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service 
- AT&T Telephone Service - harrassment