AT&T DSL / yahoo email

IL, United States Review updated:

I am a former AT&T DSL customer. When I left AT&T, they allowed me to keep my Yahoo email account active for free. But since that time, my email account has been compromised and has been repeatedly sending SPAM to everyone I ever knew. I tried deleting my account list, changing my password - none of this helped.

I have spent countless hours going down EVERY avenue with both AT&T and Yahoo, both online and on the phone, to get my email account shut down, but NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO IT. Today alone I spent an hour on the phone with AT&T, and was re-routed through 4 people. Each person promised that the next person they transferred me to would be able to shut down the account. I finally gave up. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. Who can help me????

Comments

• Ge
      27th of Dec, 2013

For the past two weeks (12/27/13) I have experienced exceptionally poor AT&T Yahoo performance and responsiveness. Often when going through the AT&T Explorer connection the email will not respond, when it does it is extremely slow and often the only way to retrieve my email is to go through Firefox or Google. Initially I attributed this to the heavy holiday user load; however, it has not improved and even getting to here was a struggle.
    On other servers the yahoo news is as responsive as expected and the emails can be retrieved normally.
    What is happening to Yahoo through Explorer? Current service is a poor shadow of previous experiences.