AT&T DirectV / directv and dsl billing and unwanted programming and charges. fraud!

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

I have been a customer of ATT now for over four years. I have everything with them, wireless, TV, landline and internet. I have been trying to downgrade my programming for over three months now to no avail.

I have called numerous times and have been switched from one rep to another and have been placed on hold for over 50 minutes at one point!
I finally got to discuss my situation with a rep in Texas and she promised me that my request to downgrade my plan would be executed along with two free offers for being a valued customer. Sounds great right?

Well, in the ensuing months, come to find out, these changes were not made and my bill has been higher than ever before! I have tried countless number of times to speak to someone only to get a runaround and no solution. I also was told I was paying for packages, ie: NBA league pass that I cancelled months ago!!

I cannot get this resolved and I should not be paying for things I don't want! If anything, they should be reimbursing me for the overpayment's I have made the past few months! Is this how a big conglomerate treats loyal customers??! Unacceptable!

I need resolution ASAP and I hope this platform expedites the process!
Account # [protected] Directv #47509247.

As