AT&T/Direct TV / customer service reps.

1 United States

I have been a Direct Tv customer for about 15 years. I have the Direct Tv Protection Plan in place. I am a senior citizen and live on a budget. So I downgraded to the Basic Family Plan to watch local tv stations. I have a Roku Smart tv that allows me to watch other programing outside of Direct Tv. Before I downgraded I was able to watch other programming, but once I downgraded my Direct Tv to the Family Package, my Roku Tv would not allow me to stream any other programing unless Direct Tv gave me permission.

So I contacted Direct Tv customer Service and spoke to a Representative who did not understand and when I asked for a Supervisor, I was transferred to another Representative who went throught the whole 50 Questions session, and at the end I asked for a supervisor and was transferred to another Representative and we began the entire 50 questions again...after 5 more representatives, finally I spoke to a "supervisor" who addmitted he was not a supervisor and then hung up.

Worst experience ever! I expected better from AT&T or direct Tv. I will not recommend Direct Tv ever again.

Sk