AT&T Connectech / technical service
I might understand if the technician was unable to solve a problem with a non-AT&T piece of hardware, but after several hours and their taking remote control of my PC, they were unable to open the ports on their own AT&T router!
I was told when I purchased the service that I could cancel if they were unable to fulfill their end of the contract, but when I tried to cancel, they informed me I would have to pay the remainder of the 12 month commitment! I argued with the lady in Billing ("Anna") for a while, with no luck. She said the technician wrote in his notes that he had successfully forwarded the ports, which he absolutely did not. He told me he had done all he could, and I would have to go elsewhere.
So I purchased Port Forwarding Utilities and that solved the problem for me ($40).
But AT&T continues to insist I pay for this service they obviously cannot provide ON THEIR OWN EQUIPMENT!
More AT&T Connectech Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone wire hanging down from the pole into the weeds. 
- AT&T - inadequate wireless billing resolution (ticket# cm 20180720-134616365) 
- AT&T - cell phone roaming
- AT&T - direct tv