AT&T Cellular / phone

1 Texas, United States Review updated:

I am having a huge issue. They sent me a phone I could not activate. So new phone sent out. I returned the phone, received April 19 yet still charged me for not returning. All we have gotten is out sourced call centers and run around. They lie I mean bold face lie. Told me would be fixed This past Friday then not fixed then today by five still a grand in my bill. I have the email they sent too that my phone received. People need to be fired how bad this has been. I say do not use att. When a problem happens they refuse to fix it even with proof. They just lie and lie. It is crazy. Seems we all may need to hit our local newspapers and fcc because they refuse to help. Now the issue is we could loose service due to their error. My kid is out applying for positions and now due to incompetence I have to worry over this. They are parrots nothing more

Sh
Jun 20, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      20th of Jun, 2018

your correct they only care about being paid and getting you into a contract where any promise or offer gets ignored and they have " no record of it"
    your better off going to T-Mobile or Verizon
    all you will get out of at&t is more scripted lies and excuses
    odd how nothing is ever there fault
    but yet your 1 cent short in payment and they send out armed guards ( sarcasm but get idea)

• Ca
      15th of Jul, 2018

/15/2018
    I purchased a phone from the At&t store here in Montrose Colorado in March of 2018. Unfortunately the sales reps saw a newly widowed mark walk through the door. They pushed me to buy a LG V30 saying it was just the best, long life on the battery, great pictures and on and on. One of them had one and wouldn’t trade it for anything.
    I fell for it and paid (am paying) $800.00 for this phone. Had problems loading things from the start and it is horrible to have to turn it on from the back. Brought it back the next day for help and noticed this particular phone was not even on display (think it was probably being discontinued and they got a nice little bump for getting rid of it). When I mentioned it they gave me some song and dance about marketing.
    Long story short, I hate this phone and I am apparently stuck with it for the next 2 years. Don’t trust their sales people; they are just out for the money. I will look into switching carriers again when my sentence is served.