AT&T / be wary
This is one of those outrageous early termination fee compaints. Had $15.99 internet scheduled in July for one year. I lived in Indiana until that May of 2006, at which time I moved to Ohio. Since AT&T did not cover Ohio I had to terminate my service 4 months early of the contract. So of course they sent me a $200.00 early termination fee bill. Do the math and you might realize something doesn't add up. For 4 months at $16.00 there would only have been a bill of $64.00. I figured this was fishy enough to pass on to everyone to BE WARY with AT&T/YAHOO (Formerly SBC/YAHOO)!!! Crooked, Crooked, Crooked.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - two unauthorised charges to my credit card so far.
- AT&T - customer service
- AT&T - telephone scams started after filing an insurance claim
- AT&T/Direct TV - direct tv
- AT&T - at&t, internet, directv and u verse tv