AT&T / at&t warranty

1 United States

I am so upset with At&t. I have been with At&t for many years. I have cell phone, cable, and internet with them. I have never been late or missed a payment. I have called At&t everyday for the last 30 days to get my issue resolved. Each time i was promised that it would be fix and was even promised a 100 rewards card from a superviosr for the inconvenience. Well there is still a 609 charge on my account for a warranty device that was returned over 30 days again..My bill was due two days ago. They haven't credit the money back to my account, i never received the rewards card, and every representative i talked to lied including several superviors. I recieved a email from At&t weeks ago stating the device was received. It took no time for the charge to be placed on the account but a decade to have it removed. I am so digusted with At&t. I posted on this page July 21, 2017.  I was told it should be fixed by the end of that week. It is now 10 days later and NOTHING has been done. A new bill is coming out tomorrow. It is going to be over 1000 dollars. Then they had the nerve to send me messages saying I was losing my discount because I cancelled auto draft.. Smh!! I now have 4 cases open and still NOTHING and today is August 6!!!

Sh