AT&T / at&t u-verse

I hate this service which is strong wording. It started from day 1 on 2-9-2018. The remote on my tv would'nt work so now I have 2 remotes to work 1 tv. I switched from direct tv, cause I would loose signal when it would rained. This service is worse, I loose signals all day long no matter what the weather is and it happens so much in one day you can't keep count. I not only loose tv service I loose home phone service, internet service, plus tv and this can last for hours. When the service is on I can't pause or rewind any programs. I have complained, but nothing none. I lost sound in my tv on 3-3-2018 and called a repair man seeing if it was my 20 year old tv set. I got sound out of my vcr, but not tv. The repairman said it was the receiver box not the tv. I had to reset the reciever which was for 2 hours and 48 minutes. Its 3-9-2018 and 2:48am and i'm writing this. My 44 year old handicap son can't read or write. He is very upset with this problem, cause this is his only entertainment. Why did it take so long to complain again.? I suffer from real bad headaches and I i'm about to have my 8th back surgery. My doctor said no stress, but having my son complain broke my heart. I wrote a complaint before, but it was shut down when I said I was going to put this on yelp and any other internet work. No new
account but old one [protected]

Updated by sheila e johnson, Mar 10, 2018

This is worse than going though traffic across town dealing with traffic lights. The tv is off and on every few minutes. When it is on it stops for a few minutes then jumps ahead of programming . Besides the other problems I complained about earlier. Its 4:12am and trying to fix this problem before son gets up. You should really checkout complains on the internet or anywhere they might post something about AT&T services.
Account 103056909

Sh
Mar 10, 2018

Comments

9w
  10th of Mar, 2018

should file a complaint with the better business bureau

St
  26th of Apr, 2018

So here is my AT&T bundle cable internet story.

Over the last week I have spent nine and a half hours on the phone with AT&T trying to get a bundle package of TV and internet. And today I thought I was getting my bundle installed, however the gentleman arrived to install my TV and informed me that that's all he did was TVs. When I called AT&T back again so now we are going on 10 hours on the phone with them they informed me there was no order made for Intranet.

So I proceed to get internet setup to be installed I get an installation date of April 30th between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. every everything is going to be on separate billing, and I think to myself how is this a bundle. So I decide to call AT&T back again only to find out that that is not a bundle package. So I then had to restart this internet stuff all over again. Only to find out that they have an outage in this area and don't no when it will be back on. So after 10 hours on the phone a week of my time, I still have no internet, thank you AT&T.

And did I mention that I have pens which is a brain disorder that doesn't allow me to leave the home. And that TV and internet is my only form of entertainment when my husband is not around.

#att Att.com wireless Att.com