AT&T

Posted: Dec 27, 2016 by

att construction

I have had nothing but problems with att and they have the worst ever customer service. First they promised installation the first week of december 2016. Then they never showed up. Direct came out and cut my comcast internet prior to the att internet being installed after they said they would not. After numerous calls and missing work on more than one occasion they still never showed up. Mid december they dug a hole in my back yard. Numerous tecs showed up after numerous complaints but still did nothing. Finally 1/2 2 weeks ago I finally got service but they laid a cable across my pool deck and my yard. They sad they would be back the next day to bury it. I have called att so many times and been transferred to numerous parties and always get disconnected. I guess I will have to hire an attorney in order to get this unsafe condition resolved. I have never been so frustrated by a company in my life. Why did I leave comcast. ?
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Telecommunications

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree