Aspen Dental / unsatisfactory service

1 1290 East Ireland RoadSouth Bend, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 574-299-1400

On 2-19-008 I went for impressions for a full upper denture and a bottom partial plate. On 3-6-08 I received my upper, and was told my partial had not come in yet. I was called to come in on 3/18 /08 and was told that the metal on the partial had broken, and would have to be sent out and re-made. After hearing nothing from them I called on 4/2 and 4/3 and was told someone would call me back. Finally today 4/4 I received a call saying that the partial had come in. I asked if I could come and get it and was told not for 5 days. Very poor service - would not use Aspen again. They just want the money ($2700.00)

Comments

• Ca
      20th of Jun, 2008

I wet to Aspen Dental to get a treatment for full mouth including a partial for my upper teeth, started the treatment in 7/07 when they took my impressions it was 'till 5/08 when i received my permanent and it was totally unacceptable it look awful in my mouth like i had a terrible gum desease i went back and try to get the one a paid for it ($5, 000.00)the whole thing they try to fix it but coudn't take the piece backafter a while the guy who is in the laborary where they do quick repairs said I just have to get use to it. Can you beleive it? I was mad. Came again and and did a half a.. job. I'm so dissapointed cause when I signed the contract it was a totally different product they showed me and that is a FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.