Aspen Dental / bad dental care
I had went to the Aspen dental with a toothache. They had told me I have 3 cavities and need a crown on the 4th tooth. The quote was $1800.00 for all of the work. I had asked my childrens dentist
( general dentistry) and now my dentist to tell me what he thinks. I was actually just looking for a price. He had told me there is nothing wrong with my teeth, just irritated gums. He aslo told me the one cavitie I had filled with Aspen dental would need to be redone in 3-4 months when my gum and tooth feels better. He prescibed me motrin 800 3x aday. That is a big differnce. My bill from aspen was going to be $1800.00 and the other dentist is $3.15 for motrin. How can they get away with ripping people off. We are on one income and every little bit helps-- this is rediculous!!! Someone needs to stop them from ripping people off. FYI -- get a second opinion or don't go to aspen dental!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental dalton ga... please beware of this scammer!
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dentures have never fit
- Aspen Dental Management - periodontal cleaning