Aspen Dental Management / demand to pay
I paid whatever I was asked me to pay before the procedure. Now I am being asked to pay $412.80 more. She did not check " Available Annual Benefit" with the insurance, which was exhausted. It was a mistake at your end.
Why I should be punished.
If I knew before the procedure I could have postponed it for 2019.
I do not have money to pay.
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Malpractice, dental services, billing, professionalism
- Aspen Dental Management - Pressured into financing, charged for services I did not get, turned in amount before insurance paid their part and didn’t subtract it afterwards
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - billing dept. 
- Aspen Dental Management - crowns, partial dentures