Aspen Dental / service and prices

DeWitt, NY, United States Review updated:

Set up appointment 4/12; Jessica told me to be there early to fill out paperwork. Appt 9:00a.m. 4/14; was there at 8:50; no receptionest or any one, signed in, took clip board to fill out paperwork, 9:20 finally went to person there asking what I was waiting for. Said paperwork, and I gave it to her completed. She said she had to set up my file. Three women in area talking about personal things, not customers. Associate came out took me in for x-rays (did not want, wanted denture repaired) but had to do it. Then to dentist who went on to say my denture was old, needed replacing. Told him wanted this denture repaired, it is perfect except for broken tooth; stated $100-$300. Sent me out putting my denture in my hand to the waiting room. I was called in for quote of $130. I walked out with my denture in hand, and they could have cared less. My private dentist never charged over $75. YOU WONDER WHY THE UNITED STATES IS IN TROUBLE ECONOMICALLY. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE, "DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER", NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND ALL THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IS $$$$$. AMERICA IS IN TROUBLE.

Comments

• Al
      14th of Apr, 2010

I’m very sorry to hear about your recent experience at Aspen Dental. We strive to provide all Aspen Dental patients with high quality denture and dental care service in an atmosphere that is welcoming and respectful, and I apologize if your visit did not meet those expectations.

We have a team of Patient Satisfaction Specialists who would be happy to try to address your specific concerns. This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or [protected]@aspendent.com.