Aspen Dental / service
I went in as a new patient for a cleaning. I moved to the area about a year and 1/2 ago and had not yet seen a dentist. I saw my last dentist every six months and had seen him in the month I moved. Aspen was in the network of my dental carrier and location was convienent. They took approximately 25 X-rays and then the dentist reviewed and took a look at my teeth. They said they could not clean my teeth that day, since they claimed I needed a deep cleaning and that they had to do the cleaning in sections. I then met with the "financical counselor" who presented a bill for $3500, after insurance it was $1500. Besides the deep cleaning, they choose to refill all of my fillings, flush out my gums, floride, coating for my gums, etc. After I spent 1/2 hours having her explain all the charges and eliminating them, repeatedly saying all I wanted was a cleaning, I got the bill down to $300 (after insurance). I scheduled the appointments. After considering all the services they tried to get me to do, I decided this was not a business I was going to support and cancelled. I will find a small local dentist without the fancy packaging.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental dalton ga... please beware of this scammer!
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dentures have never fit
- Aspen Dental Management - periodontal cleaning