Ashley Furniture Homestore / protection plan
A complaint will also be filed with GBS, the protection plan that Ashley furniture promotes.
Ashley pushed this protection plan when selling me my living room furniture. They stressed that if anything happens to the furniture we will fix it or replace it. What they failed to say that is once they replace your furniture, your replacment piece of furniture is no longer covered. If you want it covered you will have to buy a whole new plan. I bought a 5 year plan and in less than a year they replace my couch ( with a broken one that I didn't realize was broken until months later because we rarely use our living room) so I am no longer covered. The money that I paid for a 5 year plan is Ashley's or GBS's to keep and I'm out of luck.
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan