Ashley Furniture / check your furniture before accepting delivery!
Buyer beware of Ashley's. I recently bought a leather sofa and loveseat that costs almost $2600 with warranty and delivery. My wife accepted the delivery and was rushed to sign the delivery papers and the guys left. Afterwards, we checked the furniture and found issues with both the sofa and loveseat. The technician came out to our house and fixed the sofa issue but after 2 months I am still waiting for them to exchange the loveseat.
The leather of the loveseat was apparently cut in one spot, probably at the factory, and was finished so that you could not see it from far away. When we saw that defect in a new piece of furniture, we called Ashleys. I have talked to the store manager, they cannot help you as it is a customer service issue. I talked to customer service and that was a regular texture of the leather. I have escalated this but nobody from Ashley's has bothered to get in touch with me.
So, please check your furniture before accepting delivery, otherwise it is your luck if you run into issues. I have filed a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau and I recommend everybody that has issues do that. Maybe we can get somewhere with them.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - durablend sofa and loveseat
- Ashley Furniture Industries - bed
- Ashley Furniture Industries - recliner chairs
- Ashley Furniture Industries - living room 3 piece couches