Ashley Furniture / leather quality
We bought a leather sofa and loveseat from our local Ashley Furniture Store here in Arizona three years ago, along with Ashley's 5 year extended warranty. When it was delivered, the leather on the sofa cushions did not seem to be as high quality as the rest of the leather, but we didn't worry because we had a warranty and we had cleaning people who conditioned our sofa every month. When the cushions developed cracking and peeling, we called Ashley furniture with confidence that they would take care of us. Ashley one-sidedly decided we had not properly maintained their leather, despite our documentation to the contrary, and refused to take care of the problem. We are terribly disappointed with Ashley's product and their customer service.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty