Ashley Furniture / worst furniture ever!
We purchased a couch that has built in recliners from Ashley in Greenwood, In. Total cost with warranty was 1400.00. It is only me and my husband and we both work long hours so we rarely use the couch. Upon settling into our new home (having the couch for less than a full year), we noticed it was falling apart. Seams were unraveling, the recliner mechanisms were failing making it difficult to close, casters were falling off the ottoman, buttons falling off, staples not properly placed were shredding the backs of the seat cushions, the spring fell in the middle section to the floor, the arms are lose, and so on. We attempted to contact the company to fix it. The did not return the calls, we tried to use the warranty-that company would not honor it. We went into the store to speak with the manager and demand money back for selling us the non-existent warranty- He refused and offered to send out their service team at cost to us! We the called the corporate company to complain and they contacted the store and demanded them to send out an tech. He took one look at the couch and said it was trash. He then ordered all new parts and said when they came in he would rebuild the couch in our living room. That was last December! Now I have couch parts and a trashy couch littering up my living room and I am still having to pay the rest of the 1400.00 off for a couch that I will have to turn around and replace.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - durablend sofa and loveseat
- Ashley Furniture Industries - bed
- Ashley Furniture Industries - recliner chairs
- Ashley Furniture Industries - living room 3 piece couches