House & Home South Africa Logo

House & Home South Africa

Having problems with House & Home South Africa?

House & Home South Africa Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 008 861 (Customer Service)
+27 114 567 000 (Head Office)
Pvt Bag X10036
Edenvale
South Africa - 1610

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with House & Home South Africa Customer Service. Initial House & Home South Africa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for House & Home South Africa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about House & Home South Africa. Discuss the issues you have had with House & Home South Africa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

House & Home South AfricaPoor purchase experience - black friday

Black Friday specials started on the Monday 23rd November 2020, We placed an order online on the 23rd at 9:26am and paid immediately

They called my fiancée to confirm that they getting the stock from the warehouse and will let us know once it's at the N1 City Store

To this date no one contacted us back,

Today 11th December was the first time I got hold of the call center, The guy told me that when the stock got to the store it was sold to another customer.

Order Number: [protected]

I would like a similar item or a refund immediately as I'm moving on a weeks time

Dec 03, 2020

House & Home South Africa — Service

On Friday 27th November I contacted House and Home N1 City, I managed to speak to Mustafah at Washing machine...

Mar 08, 2020

House & Home South Africa — KIC 207lt chest freezer The

On 12/09/2019 we purchased the following alliances at House and Home Cape Gate: Defy 350lt met fridge Defy...

House and Home at Montana — manager jaco

I'm very disappointed with da treatment that the manager gave us on Saturday regarding buying a fan, the...

House & Home South Africa — customer care & service delivery

Good day, I would like to lay a complaint about house & home greenacres port elizabeth, south africa. On...

Port Elizabeth

House & Home South Africa — jvc plasma tv

I bought a tv on 2013 in House & home potchefstroom and in 2016 I returned the tv because it'...

House and Home - Parow Centre Cape Town — zero gas stove

Bought a gas stove s/steel and waited almost 2 weeks for it after being told 2 - 3 days because I paid cash...

House & Home South Africa — bad service and unhelpful employees

I went to the House and Home store in Roodepoort on Saturday 12 December 2015, I brought a bed and paid cash...

House and Home Greenacres Port Elizabeth — Bad customer service

Good day. I was at House n Home Greenacres on the 25th of March before noon. The service I received was very...

Port Elizabeth

House And Home — extremely bad customer service

I would like to complaint about the bad customer service i have recieved from the area manager Mrs Naomi...

House & Homemonths of waiting, problem not solved

I bought two couches from Walmer park branch the begining of this year. After delivery of the couches I was not happy with the quality of them. Phoned the Branch imm. they then only swopedd one couch.. And in the mean time I have moved back to durban and are not getting any joy from House & home to fix my couches? Please can someone who cares about there clients call me so we can solve this matter.

• Ti
        Tinyiko Mata Oct 09, 2019

I bought couches in March 2019
        I was advised to buy Master guard for the stains, yoo I don't even believe they put that thing, , the stains on the couch, even water stains, , am hidding them with a blanket .am not happy, , I don't know if I should say it's a couch or master guard ...feel like throwing away the couch.

• Mo
        Moods Sep 06, 2018

Purchased a lounge suite from south coast mall branch KZN, which after 2 weeks had to be returned, very bad quality. It was replaced with another set, which I had to return and collect, as the delivery charges are ridiculous. After one week we discovered the two seater was faulty. I immediately called the branch. And now 2 months down the line still waiting for answers after many phone calls to them. They eventually told me they would replace the whole suite, that was three weeks ago. Not another word from them. Please what do I do?

• Li
        Lightoff Jun 03, 2016

Went to store on 29 Nov to buy an advertised patio set for R6000. Andiswa helped us, checked and told us they had no stock. I asked whether there are any available from another branch, she checked & said that there were 3 available in Capetown. She then asked us to wait as she wanted to make sure that these units are not damaged & reported back that they are fine. I asked when we would get it, she said the manager must raise a stock transfer & we should get it in the week. On 2 occasions during the week we followed up, only to be told that she, neither the stock controller is available. On 5 Dec my wife went to shop & spoke to Marius the manager. It seemed that it was never ordered & he promised to check & call back. This never happened and i went in again on 6 Dec, spoke to Marius, he indicated that he passed it back to Andiswa & she should have gone back to my wife. He than said he will follow up, came back & told me a damaged unit is available. I told him that i do not want damaged goods, but will consider if he discounts it, which he said was not possible. It is obvious that the transfer was never done as promised & the customer suffered as a result. Will not support them.