Asheboro Honda / terrible service department on paint recall.
Took 2010 Honda to Asheboro Honda for paint recall. Service department rep first tried everything to absolutely do the minimum. Finally when approved and scheduled they (Asheboro Honda) first picked the week that we said we were not available. Was told to bring the vehicle the next Monday and it would take four to five days. On day five after not hearing anything we called dealer. Service said would check and call back, never called back. On Saturday, day six, called dealership. Travis said he left message but not on any of the call message records. Then he said ' oh sorry must have left it on a wrong number and the car will be ready 'sometime' next week. HONDA DOES NOT PROVIDE A REPLACEMENT DURING THIS TIME. Very disappointed, no matter how many slick ads on TV, bad customer service is bad customer service.
More Asheboro Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - self start and starting problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their crap 
- Hero Honda - poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Fit - auto eco rebate
- Honda Company International - winning prize 400,000.00 bollar 
- Honda Aviator Motor Cycle - faulty parts and worst after sales services 
- Honda Motor - honda vezel z 2014
- Honda - honda civic 2.0