argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi / wont exchange
i purchased an lcd tv for my 6yr olds christmas on dec23rd but when i set it up on chritsmas eve i found the sound of poor quality also at 15" was quite small so i reserved a 22" which was more expensive which i tried to exchange on 26th boxing day but was tols as i had opened the bag with user manual and put batteries in remote this was now 2nd hand and there was no way they would exchange, i feel so frustrated by this and am now left with a tv which is not very good but cost £150 i will definately think again before i shop there again
More argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv 
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint
- Argos - Phone screen cracked cannot get it replaced anywhere.