argos store keighley / ordering
I went into the Argos shop in keighley to get some bedding for my daughters birthday, being told i had to order it from Argos extra which was no problem and it would arrive the following weds whichwas no problem because her birthday is`nt till the end of the month.
The girl on the till TRISH told me it would arrive between 12.oo and 4.00o`clock so i said i would still call in just in case it had been unpacked, but due to unforseen circumstances did not get in till the folowing sat the girl on the customer service desk who was very nice asked for my ticket but trish had not given me one she said that the till was playing up but said that she had put my name on to reserve it .
the assistant looked on the system and to my horror she told me that it had never been ordered in the first place t i still do not think this is very good customerand other stores were out of stock but i could get from LEEDS which is about 20 miles from where i live .
The girl on the customer service desk was very nice and did appologise but i think this is not very good customer service from a big store like this in future i will seriously think about using them again
More argos store keighley Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- Argos - hi sense 50 inch tv 
- Argos - it is a lose, lose situation with argos
- Argos - Do not on any account buy an iphone from argos, until you have read this message
- Argos UK - Complaint
- Argos - Phone screen cracked cannot get it replaced anywhere.