Argos — second hand goods
our baby girl is just 7 weeks old we decided to buy her a playmat from Argos but is a mamas and papas brand so that little bit more expensive and basically it had already been used and taken back to the store itself then sold to use .
It had stains all over it the toys was missing and the pull tag that you get to activate the battery was gone and there was no batteries as stated on the box it was very bitty and grubby the packaging was cellotaped up as where the bag had split open we took it back but got no apology or anything was just shoved a new one in our way considering it was for a newborn i would of thought these things would have been checked
More Argos Complaints & Reviews
- Argos - Taking money for products which are not available 
- Argos Ltd - Do Not EVER Work for Argos!!
- Argos - Threatening delivery staff 
- Argos - andrea sofa - appaulling quality 
- Argos - Argos complaint 
- ARGOS Blackpool UK - Argos Staff could not find items I wanted to buy
- Argos Beko Fridge Freezer - Argos
- argos/wharfedale LCD TV/DVD combi - wont exchange 
- Argos Limited - The website
- LG American Fridge freezer purchased at Argos - SHODDY TREATMENT