Argossecond hand goods

our baby girl is just 7 weeks old we decided to buy her a playmat from Argos but is a mamas and papas brand so that little bit more expensive and basically it had already been used and taken back to the store itself then sold to use .
It had stains all over it the toys was missing and the pull tag that you get to activate the battery was gone and there was no batteries as stated on the box it was very bitty and grubby the packaging was cellotaped up as where the bag had split open we took it back but got no apology or anything was just shoved a new one in our way considering it was for a newborn i would of thought these things would have been checked

Sa

Comments

Jul 25, 2009

Quote:
    Originally Posted by A little stressed!!
    Hi, does anyone have a contact number for head office please? I'm getting nowhere with customer services, I'm not trying to make a complaint I'm just trying to get an issue resolved! Or someone really good to ask for at CS because at the moment both myself and Argos are losing out!!

Hi I bought a gorgeous pram/pushchair/travel systemy thing from argos made by quinney buzz, At 7mts preg a lorry smashed me off the road and i went into labour she looked tiny in her pram. Only 2 weeks after having her (she was nearly 4lbs) we were taking her for a walk to the shops 150 yrds from home when the travel system collapsed squashing her and quick thinking my husband got her out swiftly leaving her with only minors cuts and bruises with a situation like this you can get anyones phone number in Argos, and believe me chick I have them all (pen at the ready):

Sales director:Maureen Widness-[protected]
    c.e.o Lisette Grimes-[protected]
    customer sales directornita Martin-[protected] (ex-258 or 3326)
    but the best person I think you should speak to who'll be able to help best in your situation is a lady called Karen Taylor shes customer service manager and deal with everything from sales to complaints and she's very professional
    you can get her on [protected] and ask for Karen Taylor this number is the switch board number and could put you through to anyone you want as its only meant for argos staff.
    Good luck an i hope this helps you out an i'd love to know how you get on

kind regards