Arbys / bad service

4th street northSaint Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:
2.5
they served me cold coffee that had been sitting there all day
it waws full of coffee grounds and they even charged me for it.
it was bad enough that it was no good but to even serve it made it worse
i also ordered the 5 for 5 and that was poorly put together. me and my friend have always stopped at arbys on our travels and this is the first time we have ever had any problems. we just wantede you to know our feelings towards your store.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH HAROLD THOMAS SMITH 518 3RD AVE SOUTH SAINT PETERSBURG, FLORIDA 33701

Comments

Li
  5th of Dec, 2008
WENT TO ARBYS TO EAT Order aruben sandwich.SEEN THAT THE BREAD WAS NOT TOASTED.ASKED NICE LY TO HAVE IT TOASTED THEY LOOKEDAT US WITH A DIRTY LOOK.FINALLY A MANGER CAME OVER TOOK THE SANDWICH AND THREW IT OUT.MY MOTHER ASK THEM WHY THEY COULDNT GIVE HER NEW BREAD IN STEAD OF WASTEING FOOD.HE WAS VERY RUDE !ASK HIM FOR A REFUND.HE DID THAT .BUT WILLNOT RTURN TOO ARBY AGAIN EVEN AFTER GIONG THERE FOR OVER25 YEARS .VERY UPSET! THE MANGER SHOULD BE FIRED FOR TREATING PEOPLE THIS WAY!
Lo
  15th of Dec, 2008
I eat at the Arbys here in Greenville quite often. I have four times ordered a Rueben with extra saurkraut. When I got my sandwich it had no saurkraut at all three times. I today went to the Lowel Arby's and ate inside and ordered a rueben with extra saurkraut I again had none on the sandwich. I know this sounds minor to you but when I am looking forward to this sandwich, which is good by the way, and I am going down the road and it isn't what I ordered it is frustrating. Just had enough with it happening the forth time today. Thanks for listening.
Gb
  20th of Mar, 2010
i have been to the arbys in radcilff ky store 1003 a few times and all my visits have been at night there is always 3 people working the manger and 2 other employees and everytime i go i get wonderful service from the young lady who is always working her butt off to run the drive thur and front counter and the young men who are always in the back workin hard to get all the sandwitches made but then there is always that one manger that is outside on the phone or hanging with his friends i have seen both happen when i have been there i just dont understand why he is a manger if he is not helping his crew or anything i personally dont think that he is a very good manger i love he food at arbys and i will always come back it just makes me mad that the 2 people CREW MEMBERS are running the store and doing a pretty good job at it
Ma
  27th of Jun, 2010
I WENT TO ARBYS 6-26-2010 YOU NEED A MANAGER B/C HE IS JUST RUDE. I WAS TOLD THAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM THERE IS A TELEPHONE# OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR. YOUR SERVICE THIS TERRIBLE. I USE TO EAT THERE WITHMY IN-LAWS AT DINNER BUT I WOULD NOT TAKE THEM THERE. PLS CHECK B/C HE WAS RUDE AND THAT NICE. THANK YOU
Di
  16th of Aug, 2010
Stopped at our local Arby's over the weekend for dinner. Paid an outrageous price for 6 sandwiches, 3 of which were from the dollar menu. Cold roast beef, unmelted cheese, curly fries cold and not even full container, milk shake was like drinking chocolate milk. I will never go back to Arby's.NEVER!!!

bROOKVILLE, pA.