Arbys / false advertizment
on 9-18-08 at 11:50 am i visited the arby's roast beef restuarant located above which i have visited many times before. i had coupons that i had received in the mail that i had used some just the day before. then when i asked to use one today i was told by the manager of the store they decide which coupons on that page of coupons that i had already been using off of which ones they honor and do not honor. then i asked about false advertisment and the manager told me they were a franchise and they decided what coupons they honor and do not honor. so i had to pay full price for my food only to find out that my sub sandwich was half the size that it was the time before and still the same price. i will never again visit any arby's nor will anyone that i know or come in contact with and i do come in contact with a lot of people everyday. at this rate i do not think a business can stay in this fast moving economy where a lot of businesses are going bankrupt and seems like this arby's should and soon will be following suit with all the other fast food businesses already going bankrupt and by doing business this way they deserve to. your reguards a very disgusted and dissatisfied customer.
More Arbys Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - how rude employees are.
- Arbys - sexual assault on a minor 
- Arby's Restaurant Group - screwed up my order
- Arbys - did not get what I ordered
- Arby's Restaurant Group - the outside sign at your brooklyn center mn store