Arby's / Doubler / where's the beef/chicken?

1 Port Huron, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 810-985-4365

Ticket # 206 Store 1229 10/27/2008

On this date I ordered 2 Chk Doublers, 2 RB Doublers and 1 Sm curly fries. I had no idea that these sandwiches were to be your answer to White Castle. $6.67 for white bread with just a tad of meat! I suggest you eliminate this product pronto and go back to your products that don't insult the customer. Every time we go this route, there is less reason to patronize Arby's. The competition is gaining ground. I don't buy your salads anymore because, given their price, I can get better deals elsewhere. Let your accounting staff feed on these items!

Comments

• J
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Totally agree... those "sandwiches" are really lacking. Nothing like the picture. Not to mention the bun was dried out, and you could barely taste the meat. Never buy those, unless you're in the mood for a light snack of bread.

11th of Nov, 2008

I don't know how much meat is "supposed" to go on a Roast Beef Doubler, but I am fairly certain that there's more of it on a regular roast beef sandwich.

Disgusting bread, not enough meat, and the picture on the sign showed cheese. There was none.

Not my first problem with Arby's.