Arbys / manager

1 shallowford roadChattanooga, TN, United States Review updated:

I was at a Chattanooga Arbys and a hungry couple came in and wanted to work for food. They looked pitiful and hungry. When they talked to the manager we over heard the conversation and we were so surprised he turned this man and pregnant woman away. How do you turn away hungry people? I wrote about the full account here. Please read it and tell me what you think should have been done. You can leave a message at the end of the article or here.

Comments

• Gv
      19th of Aug, 2008

Thats bc arbys is nasty and scummy. I live in Ohio and last week they served me up a band aid (a crusty nasty used one) in my arbys melt! yum huh? I say boycott them!

• Sh
      17th of Sep, 2008

Well maybe you would be happy if they let them in to make your food, also insurance would not allow it, if they got hurt I would be you would not be there next week when the food prices doubled to cover the cost. I work in food service and guess what we are in business to make money just like any company, may be if you opened up your checkbook or wallet and gave them money they would not have to beg.

• Di
      12th of Nov, 2008

I was at arby's yesterday, , , , , , , ticket number101 at 8:17 p.m.order number120101 arbys in brooklyn Center MN.
    our order should have been for5 med roast beef with cheese
    We got no cheese on our roast beef sandwiches.
    I especially like the roast beef with swiss, , , but there was no swiss on any of our sandwiches.

• Si
      23rd of Feb, 2009

LOL< take your complaints to management, they'lll replace your order. But anyways, I agree with Shane, Its hard to say that management should let them work because thats a hazard or a bunch of different levels but, to just turn them away was wrong. I think they should have atleast been given a meal or told to fill out an application and have the management work with them towards possibly sttarting a Job. Its hard to say if these people were honest or not and letting them in the back could have given them oppurtunity to do God only knows what. I would have atleast payed for them to have a meal, it makes me sick to thinnk that even here in America, people are starving to death...