Arby's / roast beef

Heck, I know it's cheap, five roast beef sandwiches for five bucks! But you get what you pay for, and the roast beef looks phoney and tastes like pressed sawdust. I go to a real roast beef barbeque restaurant and pay $8.00 for a decent meal with real good barbeque. It's worth it to pay three times as much as to eat this cheap filler food. I know, slop the hogs, just like hogs at the trough, eating Arby's or even Taco Bell, although, it fills an empty stomach on a budget. But I seldom go back to Arby's, the only thing I really like there are their Jamocha milk shakes. I much prefer Taco Bell's food to Arby's'.

Va

Comments

• Ra
      20th of Sep, 2012

Barbecue? Blecch! My "beef" with this outfit is that they apparently dropped the Super Arby with lettuce and tomato. I was willing to go there for a (rather pricey) roast beef sandwich and nothing else really.. So tomatoes and lettuce are too expensive? Instead they're hawking turkey sandwiches. Who on earth goes to Arby's for turkey sandwiches? It is (or was) a roast beef outfit. NO junk on it, just roast beef, lettuce and tomato if you want it, and pay a little more. What's the big deal? Not everybody is on the down low.

Come to think of it, if they still had the Super Arby I really couldn't know because, like McDonalds, they scramble that menu up with all those idiotic other things they sell (that have nothing to do with roast beef) and all those "meal deals" which by the way was one of the reasons I never go to McDonalds anymore. I know what the heck I want and always order just what I want...a la carte, If I can't find the item and its price clearly on the menu, I walk - with my money in tow.