Arby's / roast beef
Heck, I know it's cheap, five roast beef sandwiches for five bucks! But you get what you pay for, and the roast beef looks phoney and tastes like pressed sawdust. I go to a real roast beef barbeque restaurant and pay $8.00 for a decent meal with real good barbeque. It's worth it to pay three times as much as to eat this cheap filler food. I know, slop the hogs, just like hogs at the trough, eating Arby's or even Taco Bell, although, it fills an empty stomach on a budget. But I seldom go back to Arby's, the only thing I really like there are their Jamocha milk shakes. I much prefer Taco Bell's food to Arby's'.
More Arby's Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - how rude employees are.
- Arbys - sexual assault on a minor 
- Arby's Restaurant Group - screwed up my order
- Arbys - did not get what I ordered
- Arby's Restaurant Group - the outside sign at your brooklyn center mn store