Applebee's Restaurants / Payment not received
We ate at the Applebee's in Albemarle, NC on 1/11/18 (Check#[protected]). Our check came to $14.68 without a tip. We had a gift card for $25 and another gift card with probably $5 left on it. The waitress (Kayla D) said they could not use both cards but instead of giving us one back with some of the money left, she took both of them. Then my husband also gave her a $6 tip in cash. I find this to be highly unfair and a scam on the part of the waitress, as we should have at least been given back the one card back with the credit on it, which would have come to $10.68. I think she should have checked the other card to tell us how much was on it so we could have taken it back and just used the $25 gift card. That one should have been returned also. We enjoy Applebee's food, but we probably won't eat there for a long time. Thanks for your consideration.
More Applebee's Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service/kitchen/cleaning tables
- Applebee's Restaurant - unethical behavior
- Applebee's Restaurants - salad not made the way it was advertised
- Applebee's Restaurants - bartender cussing, berating apparently a friend/local person to the bar.
- Applebee's Restaurants - salad preparation