Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique / mortgage fraud - signature forgery
Fact: Amir Jafari alias Ali Attar Jafari forged signature, initials and date on a mortgage renewal document without consent and uttered the fraudulent document to TD Bank (see attached). He admitted to signature forgery on the mortgage renewal document when interrogated by Detective Kritzer of Durham Regional Police Service in Ontario Canada. Police report evidence attached was obtained pursuant to Freedom of Information Act from the court files of Amir Jafari.
Fact: On April 2, 2004 and June 2, 2004, Amir was cross-examined on permanent court record while under oath in Ontario Court of Justice (1000 Finch Avenue West, Toronto) about his signature forgery and mortgage fraud. He obstructed justice and committed perjury when he denied knowing about it even thought he had given a confession to Detective Kritzer of Durham Regional Police and the fax number of Royal LePage, his employer at the time of signature forgery is printed on top of page. Amir used his employer's office facilities to transmit the fraudulent document containing the forged signature, initial and date to TD Bank thereby obtaining mortgage funds in another person's name without consent through fraud. Court noted Amir's perjury.
Fact: Amir Jafari came to Canada in 1987 on a fake passport via India as a refugee claimant from Iran. He was a waiter at Darvish Iranian Restaurant, a cab driver for Co-Op Taxi, worked as a laborer in a sign shop that was owned and operated by an Iranian opium addict namely Majid. There Amir forged counterfeit credit cards and committed credit card fraud. Amir and Majid were arrested by Toronto Police, Amir was charged with Possession of Counterfeit Credit Cards, Possession of Instruments of Forgery and Fraud. Public court records confirm Amir's credit card fraud charges. The owner and sales people at Re/Max Unique have received information on Amir's credit card fraud charges.
Amir has been operating under the facade of a real estate salesperson. He was previously at Royal LePage and now at Re/Max Unique.
More Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique Complaints & Reviews
- ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales - took my money and did nothing 
- RE/MAX Unique Inc., Amir Jafari - fraud, forgery 
- RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin - non-payment of referral commission check 
- RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey - unprofessional service 
- RE/MAX HiNet - Team Athey – Remarkable Property Management - lack of professionalism 
- remax rose keyser - shows house without permission is imbedded with a slumlord (jullie allouch)
- Remax Ltd Select, Northridge Ca - terrible service! 
- Remax 200 Realty - disappointed with renting 
- Remaxx Accord - rude & un-professional 
- RE/MAX Affiliates N.E. - bogus fee taken