Americas Servicing Company / No one to contact re: foreclosure
We have been trying to get someone to talk to us regarding getting our mortgage back on track after they TRIPLED our payments with the adjustable rate mortgage - more than my husband and I even make each month! I have ONE contact who pretty much lies to me every time I talk to her, claims she's working on something for us and then never calls us back.
The last time I asked her, she said that it wasn't possible for them to bring our 260K mortgage payments down below the 2800 a month it is at. I work for a bank and had a mortgage analyst do a amortization for us... she said that means they are are looking a rate of about 10% - way to work with consumers! What do they think we are stupid?
AND in answer to the collections rep for ASC saying that all mortgages with them are for Horrible Credit?!... not so, we had a 680 score when we were financed with Option One... we got sold to ASC about a year later... nothing but problems since then... all of the above complaints are early familiar!
More Americas Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting