Caliber Home Loans Logo

Caliber Home Loans

Having problems with Caliber Home Loans?

+1 800 401 6587 (Customer Service)
+1 800 621 1426 (New Purchases or Loan Refinancing)
+1 888 426 7002 (Customer Resolution Team)
1525 S Belt Line Rd
PO Box 650856, Dallas, TX 75265-0856

Payments - Bankruptcy
Attn: Cash Operations PO Box 24330, Oklahoma City, OK 73124-0330

Payments - Overnight
Attn: Lockbox Operations 650856, 2701 East Grauwyler Rd., Bldg. 1, Irving, TX 75061

Payoffs - Overnight
13801 Wireless Way, Oklahoma City, OK 73134

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Caliber Home Loans.

Complaints & Reviews

Caliber Home Loansmortgage

We recently closed with Calibur on a refinance. We were scheduled to receive our money from the refi on December 23 as stated in the contract. I called our mortgage lender Nick who says the funds wer released but the bank may be holding the funds. I checked with my bank this morning and they have no funds pending. The 16k we were expecting was going to help finish our Christmas. We are not happy about this delay. We followed our part contract.

Mar 10, 2018

Caliber Home Loans — unethical behaviour

Your servicing company Caliber Home Loans is dishonest. This company is a nightmare. They use fraudulent...

Caliber Home Loans — Fraudulent fees and interest

I purchased a home in 1995 for 49, 000 and paid 5, 000 cash up front. C.I.T. financed it for 9.4900 percent...

Caliber Home [email protected]This procedure shouldn't take so much time

It was our second mortgage and we knew how to deal with the company Caliber Home [protected]@ns. We gave all details and told about our income, but after some communication with the agent, we found out that she knew nothing about the process. When we last time contacted them, the rep told us to wait for the phone call. Time went and we didn’t get the confirmation. It shouldn’t take some much time. They are unprofessional.

Vericrest Financial, or Caliber Home Loans, Inc — Loan Servicing Loan Fraud

TO THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, AND WE AS THE PEOPLE: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that Vericrest Financial...

Vericrest FinancialLIARS

On October 2012 we were hit w/ hurricane Sandy.our area was declared a state of emergency .. i called Vericrest because we had lost some windows and i wanted to see if i could defer Novembers payment, so i got a rep on the line and she said oh yes go ahead get your windows fixed and we will defer your payment for November .. i was like great.. mean while they were holding a check in the lost draft dept on a roof repair of 15, 000.00 i have tried everyone i knew contractor wise to repair the house for the amount of money that they gave me ( ins company) but found out no one would touch the job for that amount, so it was decided that my husband who is and architect and a carpenter would do the job, also it was winter and the money would come in handy to pay the mortgage .. well vericrest told us because we didn't make the payment in November we were behind and they would not release the funds they have been holding since hurricane ISSABELL!!! they just will not give us the money to fix the house now we are three months behind and they added fees to the amount due that is twice the amount of one loan payment so now its nearly I'mpossible to catch up..the rep call and harass me and tell me I'm irresponsible for letting the payments laps, but when your unemployed its kind of hard to make a payment !! so now we scrapped together with the help of income taxes and my parents the outrageous fee to save a house that isn't even worth half of what we paid for it and we still have a leaking roof ... and no money :( i hate you vericrest financial !!!

• Ba
          Baledane Mar 18, 2011

I have sent insurance verification i have had thru Gmac for the past 5 years. They keep threatening me to charge me for their insurance. This is a con. Vericrest Financial should be stopped this fraudulent practice. My next stop is the Nys attorney General.

jacval60 Jun 06, 2013

First off I would contact the Better Business Bureau(Website) in fact when you have any problems with any business report it to the BBB, they have 101 complaints against them(Vericrest) there, you can even see some of the complaints against them there. The BBB as they are called will get Vericrest to help you. Those other people who complained to them got results. Also I used the BBB cause I discontinued my Cable and took every thing back and they kept taking money out to pay it even though I discontinued. Some of the bad results when you sign up for automatic payment. Well the BBB did a great job with my problem. We also got sold to Vericrest all because we applied for a loan modification(denied twice) with Chase Bank. Are you even sure Vericrest holds the note on your property? Freddie Mac holds ours yet our servicer is Vericrest now. We are behind a month cause we got a call from a place that does Loan Modification we were told to with hold 2 months and the guy never really called us back I complained To New faith outreach and they set us up with someone else after they made us pay them one payment of the money we with held as they told us. Now I have to report them to get our money back. If I ever have problems with them I will go straight to the BBB, cause they get results

• Ju
          Justice4foreclosure Apr 23, 2014

A lawyer wants to help you

Ask for
          Michelle
          Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
          20 Pacifica, Suite 400, Irvine, California 92618
          Main [protected]

Vericrest Financialsite always down when payment due

Every month when my mortgage payment is due, their site is down. Even when trying to call to make payment, the system will only let me pay on one loan even though our mortgage is in two separate loans. I have noticed this is beginning to be a trend with many banks websites, when credit card payments and loans are due. They make it as hard as possible to make the payment so they can bump up late fees.

Vericrest Financial, Inc — Not responding to give my Loan number

I received the letter from SP Servicing Inc about that my new loan servicing company would be Vericrest...

Vericrest FinancialFraud

Our loan was sold to Vericrest Financial by BoA. Vericrest sent us a letter stating that $2, 249.50 in extra fees had been tacked onto my loan balance! Do NOT ever do business with this company. They are scammers. Not legitimate at all.

• Na
              Nadean Sep 07, 2013

Same thing happened to my mother. We had to come up with over $5k in a week or they were going to auction her house. People actually came to her door and asked if they could look inside before the auction.
              This is in Missouri - Happened in May 2013
              We were told if they didn't get their money by "Monday" there was nothing they could do. We managed to scrape up the "casH" as that is all they would take by Monday, but they didn't remove the foreclosure for 2-weeks. I contacted the Attorney General in Missouri but nothing ever came of it. We are currently looking for a new mortgage company! DO NOT GET TANGLED UP WITH VERICREST.
              My question: How can they stay in business?????

Sarah Shepard Aug 21, 2014

Hi,

My name is Sarah, I am posting this reply for you because saw the multitude of comments replies about Vericrest Financial INC being involved with various mortgage companies and frauds. I work for a company that deals with these types of situations. Vericrest Financial INC has been one of the names that has been coming up a whole lot lately. It seems they are involved with a ton of fraudulent loans.
              We will be able to advise, consult and educate you. You may be able to receive the compensation you deserve due to the negligence of the lenders involved. it is your obligation to yourself to use your last means of defense to get to the truth of this matter. Once you provide evidence that they have been collecting on your property illegally you can void the deed of trust.

When and/if your property is being foreclosed on one of the things we do offer is a packet for a Stay of Execution which has stopped at least two of our clients from losing their homes until we were able to finish the investigation for them.

Please get into contact with myself or the company as soon as possible to see what we can do to help you with this. Trust me its worth it. I would encourage you and anyone who has contacted you to get in touch with us ASAP.

Below I will leave a brief explanation of what we do and all the contact numbers along with the facebook page and website. I also have an email newsletter and PDF for you to review if you wish to review them send me an email and I will get them both to you.

Sincerly,

Sarah Shepard

Our corporate mission is to provide best industry forensic loan audit services being recognized as the industry's “gold standard” known for integrity and transparency. ADP’s highest priority is to become the leading audit service provider while facilitating an industry need for additional services assisting the legal profession in its ongoing quest to uncover errors and misrepresentations in legal documentation.

The primary goal is to provide the finest and most comprehensive suite of products and services in the business. ADP, reviews each file to ensure compliance with respect to investor and regulatory requirements along with sound responsible underwriting that ensure closing decisions were appropriately enacted.

A forensic loan audit looks at loan documents for miscalculations, and it requires performing thorough investigations to determine if the loan terms are accurate, truthful and meet requirements of the applicable federal statutes.
              These regulations include the Truth in Lending Act, the Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act, and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA).

Here are the website and Facebook links: Contact Numbers:

[protected]@hotmail.com
              or
              [protected]@gmail.com

Vericrest Financial — Complete Scam, broke laws

I worked for that horrible place and finally quit. They break so many laws that I was actually afraid of...

VericrestVericrest Can Be Tough to Deal With If You Are Battling Them Alone

Vericrest needs to be pressured with Imminent (BK) Threats or Mediation Law and Procedures.
            They are basically a giant collection agency. They purchase the distressed mortgage at Extreme Discounts from various key players in the sub-prime arena. They collect aggressively on this paper. They do not play by the rules and need to be pressed hard.

We have completed successful loan restructuring cases with Vericrest. They are all long run and brutal battles.
            Feel free to visit our website for further details on avoiding a Pending Sale Date.
            www.freshstart-mortgagesolutions.com or www.freshstart-legalnetwork.com
            You may also call 1.877.297.7011

Good Luck Homeowners.

• Corey Payne at extension 1683 is a smooth talking liar. He pretended to wanna help us with our mortage payments that fell behind after a back injury, but because I didn't schedule payments through him after he would not answer he cancelled my payments that I set up with another vericrest employee. If this isn't a ego Idon't know what is and then he lied and said his manager told him to remove which was a lie. she reinstated my arrangements and told me she question him about this and denied she ever told him to do such a thing. She seems to be heplful but did he.

Vericrest Citi Group Bank Of New York Mellon, Chase Bank — morgage fraud insurance fraud

JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW IM GETTING FORCLOSED ON.I OWE MORE THAN 90, 000 ON A 30, 000 LOAN??? NO MONEY FOR A...

Vericrest Financialprepaid taxes

My loan was originated with the CIT group which sold my loan out of bankruptcy to Lone Star Funds who appears to own "Vericrest Financial" before they did they PREPAID my Property Taxes before they were due and set up a bogus escrow account which has been shorting my monthly payments in order to cause the account to be delinquent, thus racking up late fees junk fees ect. I have tried to get them to fix this for 3+ years. I am done I have recently sent complaints to RESPA, OCC, ATTNY GEN, FTC. and am know awaiting responses I urge everyone to do the same. This company should be called "VeriCRAP"
              ***Additionally anyone with foreclosure issues should go to this website;
              www.independentforeclosurereview.com you may be eligible for a free review of your case, good luck

• Sr
                  srsimpson Dec 16, 2011

Yes, I agree...try righttocancel.com and foreclosurefraud.com...fight back. all your dealing with is debt collectors, not your lender!
                  Contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and let them know what is going on and they can help you free...they are looking for complaints from banks about now during all these changes and new regulations being slapped on to them...

• Ra
                  rambod99 Jul 27, 2012

I agree they did almost the same thing to me, wellsfargo sold my loan 1 week before the sale date. I managed to pay vericrest and get the house out of forclouser. soon after they sent me a letter saying wellsfargo did not pay the propoerty tax and I have to pay additional $1000 per month to catch up. This compnay is nothing but a scam and everyone that works there is a collector and not a servicing company as they claim.

• Et
                  ethos Aug 10, 2012

rambod99 did you pay? I hope not.

You guys should head to debtorboards.com. There are people fighting these low lifes and winning and sharing their experience and expertise.

Vericrest Financialscam

I previously worked for a company that monitored Vericrest's customer Service and Collections Departments. I felt so badly for the people they scammed I quit my job! They added extra fees, lied about monthly due dates so they could add more finance charges and penalties - the list is endless. People who were NOT in debt and should not have been called had no chance, either. They were still treated like crap! Some of the reps were so rude - cursing the customers - berating them. I know for a fact they broke so many federal laws concerning debt collections harassment - they really should be investigated...

• Si
                    Sick of Vericrest Aug 12, 2011

They do need to be investigated. Everybody who has them should complain to the FTC, FDIC and their state Attorney General. Also, complain to your state and federal govt representatives.
                    I've experienced first ham their horrible tactics.

Sandra Morelli Feb 12, 2012

I was with Citi Mortgage after a Unemployment program. Then told me to try to Modify my loan. During that time they sold my mortgage to Vericrest Financial and then I have been trying to get my loan modified Since Last yr. I went to a Lawyer Scara, Wigfield in Wayne NJ and they said they would handle it. They never did, the girl in office made only a couple of calls. She is no longer with the company. They just apologized to me! Now I took it back into my hands and Vericrest said that now after my review my mortgage loan is a lower interest rate then the modification. They have now started foreclosure procedures... This is only a brief summary of what my nightmare has been for over 1 yr. MORTGAGE COMPANIES SHOULD NOT SCAM PEOPLE AS MYSELF AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY THEIR LAWYER FEES AND LATE CHARGES!!! LATE CHARGES SINCE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM FOR OVER 1 YR... I AM HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN... I CRY AND I AM SOOOOO UPSET I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME... WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENT? WHERE ARE PEOPLE TO HELP US!!! I AM NOW WITH THE HOMEKEEPER PROGRAM... I HOPE WE CAN TAKE THEM TO COURT... ... NJ RESIDENT

Sandra Morelli Feb 12, 2012

January 9, 2012---THIS IS A LETTER THAT I HAD TO SEND TO VERICREST ... THIS IS ABOUT THE 3RD TIME I HAD TO BEG THEM TO FOLLOWING THROUGH... AFTER TELLING ME IT TAKES A COUPLE OF WEEKS HAS TURNED INTO 1 YR!!!

Dear Modification Department of Vericrest Financial,

Before looking through all of my documents, I would appreciate you reading this letter to understand what my situation has been the past year.

I originally had my mortgage with Citi Mortgage. I was paying my mortgage payments and then was laid off from my job. When I called them to discuss my financial status with them they offered me a program to reduce my payments during unemployment. This offer sounded good to me until I could find a job and then at that time I can resume my life. At the end of the 6 months they then told me that I had to pay them $20, 000.00 in order to go back to my regular mortgage agreement. This money had to make up the difference of the lower payments that I made. I was mislead by them and understanding that the money was going to be put towards my principle. However this did not happen and I had to give them $20, 000.00. I returned to work at that time, they told me about a modification. It is great and would lower your payments. Well this was another mistake, I should have never agreed. I do not know why they even suggested that to me. A couple of months later that the government program I did not qualify for because I was making to much money. They suggested an In Home Modification. As another month went by during of which they were working on my modification they sold my mortgage to your Company, Vericrest. When your company talked to me they assured me that I would qualify and they would continue to get me into a modification program. Well I have called many, many times, sent over all of my information, talked to several people and each time explaining that I sent over documents and again they assured me that they were working on a modification. Your department also told me that they were very behind because of all of the customers that were out of work and getting new customers as myself from Citi Mortgage Company. At that time they said the government modification has been denied but will be trying to put me in an In House Modification. As I then got very frustrated and having medical problems from all of the stress, I turned to a lawyer. At this time my lawyer assured me that with my income there would be no reason for me not to qualify. It would take no longer than 3 months and there was a 99% chance that I can put this behind me. I have sent the lawyer all of my information again and Mr. Wigfield told me that Colleen in his office will stay on the phone with Vericrest and keep trying to understand why my modification In home was taking so long. Again, Colleen assured me that she deals with this all of the time and there was no need to loose sleep over this. I called Mr. Wigfields office the beginning of December and asked for Colleen. “Colleen NO LONGER works here”. All of this time she assured me that she was taking care of everything and was in contact with your office. What was she doing????? She said you were doing a In-Home Modification. She also said that your lawyers have agreed to work with us. AGAIN, being lied to and mislead. Mr. Wigfields office also said that months ago this should have been taken care of and doesn’t know what happened. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!! DO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME, I AM FIGHTING TO KEEP MY HOME NOW!!!

I called NOVA Debt. A non profit organization that is affiliated with the US government. They agreed that I have been mislead and will try to lead me in a good direction. The direction lead back to your office. Your office told Susan (Novadebt) that if I send in all of the enclosed information that they would do another modification. Since the rates are lower now that I had a good chance to put this behind me.

Remember, for every person that said they were going to help me has now put me in a greater debt, does anyone realize that this is my home? Has this been a game for them? I am 52 years old and want to keep my home and was able to keep it and financially afford it with the same income that I have made through the years. With the same income of 11 years I have kept my home, I also refinanced it with Citi Mortgage Company, I was employed and unemployed and I do not see any reason why now I wouldn’t get my mortgage back to the way it was. I have invested my life's savings and I hope you can work with me. Put yourself in my situation, you would have ended up the same way as I have.

Sandra Morelli Feb 12, 2012

January 9, 2012 AFTER 1 YR. AGAIN AND AGAIN... SENDING THEM INFORMATION AND I AM TRYING AGAIN... THEY SAID NO!!! MY INTEREST RATE ON MY MORTGAGE IS LOWER THAN WHAT THEY CAN OFFER ME... WHY TELL ME OR OFFER A MOD. IF THIS WAS THE ANSWER THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE ME... WHY... THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Dear Modification Department of Vericrest Financial,

• Hb
                    hbpclp Jun 14, 2012

I went the same thing with Vericrest. It was a horrible experience. They ended up foreclosing on us. We was even approved for a short sale with them. Was told we could stay in house til we sold. Lies, the foreclosed on us. The land that my house sits on has been in my family for over 60 years. I lost it due to the lies and deceit through this company. It has been over 6 months since they forced us out. Right at Christmas time. Was told we could stay until after first of year. Nope sheriff showed up and we had two weeks to move. I still cry on a nightly basic. I have to drive by the house everytime I visit my family. I am a bitter person right now. This company can go ____________________________ well you get my drift.

Vericrest Financialbad loan company

Vericrest financial has ruined my life and my familys. After 23 years of living and raising my children in the same home Vericrest financial forclosed on me. I became disabled and was no longer able to make such a high monthly payment. I pleaded with them to adjust my loan so that I could make my payment until my social security kicked in. They sent me a proposal for 178, 000 and after all thier fees my payments were more then before. My original loan was only 156, 000. Sad to say I'm single and disabled and they knew that due to my honesty. I was forclosed on Sept 27th and given 1, 500 dollars for cash for keys as I had no money. Now, my house sits vacant with a price tag of only 89, 000 on it. Why? I cry each day just wanting to go home. Please a nyone with information on this company or similer story contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com and maybe if we ban together we can get someone to listen to us!! Thank you!

• Le
                      left out in the cold Feb 28, 2011

• Si
                      Sick of Vericrest Aug 12, 2011

I empathize with you. I have experienced their lack of customer concern and the games they play. Have reported them to the FDIC, FTC and my state Attorney General and Division of Insurance and Investments, et. Everybody should complain toeverybody they know about this. Go to your house of representatives for the US and your state, e tc. Also, try respected attorney. And try Credibility and some of the other counseling services.

• Da
                      day to day prayers Dec 20, 2011

I empathize with you as well. I had my mortgage sold to them some time ago and have had nothing but negative experiences with each encounter. I applied for a loan modification for a hardship I never even got a response from the company! I then filed Bankruptcy, had to accept the same high interest rate, taxes not escrowed to keep my home. I recently have asked them about a lower payment, due to having a hard time paying my taxes and they lied and told me they had a program available that could help me that because I paid the first half of the year's taxes if I paid an additional $200 amount they would pay the remaining amount for me for this year to catch my account up. I would then have an escrow account set up going forward. I paid the $200 amount waited 2 weeks and called them and was then told the program was over they were not offering that anymore. I was furious. I said do you make notes that something was promised or in process, what happened? I did not even get a letter in the mail if there was criteria I had to meet, the only thing I was told by a phone rep was I don't know I am sorry. I asked to speak to a manager to get more specifics. He said they were in a meeting put me through to a voicemail, I left a message asking for a callback and I never even got that from the company. I wish I had my mortgage with someone else as well!

Vericrest Financial, Lone Satr FundsUnfair Trade Practices, Fraud, Collusion

A landmark lawsuit is being waged in New Mexico against CIT Group, Vericrest Financial and Lone Star Funds all who have an economic interest it the home mortgages originated by CIT Group. The Defendant in the case has successfully fended off a default judgment for NONPAYMENT of his mortgage due to IRREGULARITIES in the posting of his payments to his loan. His Counterclaims have alleged that CIT aka Vericrest Financial which is really owned by Lone Star Funds of Dallas, Texas who are the real owners of the Note and Mortgage have consistently overcharged his account with fees and false charges not afforded in the Note or Mortgage. The Courts are now looking at why the real owners are not making themselves known in the case. This case is uncovering the fraudulent actions which appear to be more of a standard practice in their servicing of CIT originated loans. The borrower feels that there are many if not all of the borrowers have been treated in the same manner and based on the DEFENDANTS FINDINGS, a CLASS ACTION SUIT is in order. If you are interested in adding your name to a list of possible litigants, Please contact the Defendant in the NM case at [protected]@gmail.com

CIT Bank/Vericrest Financial, Inc. — only 5 days to pay bill

I had a loan thru CIT Bank and in the last 2 years it was taken over by Vericrest Financial, Inc. When they...

Vericrest Financialforced insurance on foreclosed property

The property in question was foreclosed upon in Feb 2009 for over a year we heard nothing from these people and we filed our 1099a's as required. However, due to an error made at the time of the filing of the mortgage deed the foreclosure proceedings had to be re-opened to correct the error and them closed upon again. Vericrest began calling us again this year about the property that had been foreclosed on. After many phone calls explaining that we had already filed the 1099a forms we still didn't get any satisfaction and the calls kept coming. We finally contacted their lawyer who handled the foreclosure and he verified that the foreclosure (as far as we are concerned) was over and we should not be hearing anything more Vericrest. Yet still we get letters asking what our intentions are about the loan and letters stating they have obtained insurance for us at a ridiculous price! We have contacted a lawyer concerning this matter and they have advised us that if these letters continue we have just cause to file harrasment charges against Vericrest. DON''T do business with these people for ANY reason. They don't listen to what you have to say and don't follow up on any calls, complaints, etc!

jacval60 Jun 07, 2013

Yeah, though sometimes you do not have a choice which mortgage company you do business with, not when the bank sends you to a different server. I take it Chase Bank is punishing us cause we signed up for a loan Modification, cause after they denied us we were sent to Vericrest which by the way changed their name in May 2013. Probably cause of 101 complaints against them at the Better Business bureau(BBB) if you go to their website you can see some of them. Veri-Crest does not hold our note Freddie Mac does. In fact we asked Vericrest to send us a loan modification(Month ago) and they said they would send it yet we never got it. I'm going to ask them again, and if they do not I will contact the BBB. And I think there might be someone else we can report them to also.

Vericrest Financial — MORTGAGE VIOLATIONS

VERICREST FINANCIAL, CIT MORTGAGE GROUP AND LONE STAR FUND have conspired to defraud its borrowers and...

Vericrest FinancialEscrow account

We just received a letter from them that they under estimated ouer escrow and that our mortgage payment was going up an extra $235.00 a month. Our taxes have not gone up . Our homeowners went up like $30.00. We are going down to only 1 income the end of May. So they are having me do the loan modification thing. They told me call back every 7 to 10 days to see how things are comming and they should have an answer for me by the end of the month. Also ever since they bought out CIT which we had since 2000 nver had a problem till they switched to vericrest. We never get our statements on time. I have to call every month and tell them I did not recieve a statement and they aways say its the computer system messing up. We are in credit counseling so we are having a hard time finding a bacnkto remortgage so we can get away from vericrest...

• Ca
                            Carriedaisy May 17, 2010

They also told me you cannot call the escrow department directly yoiu have to wait for them to call you back...

• Ve
                            Vericrest Mess Jul 23, 2010

I have been waiting for the escrow department to call me for 3 months, our house is going up for sheriffs sale in September. Today I spent an hour tiring to tell them I will not pay another cent until the back taxes are paid. 2008 and 2009 and now 2010 are not paid, I stopped paying my payments in march and now they want to foreclose. I talk to 4 different people and been documenting everything. I just don't know how to get them to pay this up with out screwing myself. I even have faxed them all info on taxes and still nothing. I am done with dealing with this company and have a buyer for my home.I hope they pay the taxes before closing so I don't have too!

• Tr
                            TristeC Oct 26, 2012

I also have been trying to talk with the Escrow Dept.. I have alrady called 4 times and told every time, they have to call you- that is crap-Every year my Eascrow comes up as a shortage- even my local tax collector can't understand t hat-
                            I was with CIT and when Vericrest took over- 2009- everything was fine-
                            Ihave now been going around with sewage/garbage since January - which my city changed to an outside company- and for almost 28 yers- the mortgage company paid- so I have been going around and around and finally- October- we were told it is the homeowners responsibility to pay- well- I got hit with a bill for around $400 and paid and when I received my statement- there was anadded $100 added on for 'corp adv'- called customer service and they had no clue what it was for, I think legal fee- since I was told by cust. rep. the previous call that they will not pay the sewage/garbage-
                            This is SO frustrating... I just want to sell this house and get away from them...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices