American Home Shield / no service at all

1 P.O. Box 849Carroll, IA, United States Review updated:

Air conditioner repair - they sent a incompetent technician that did nothing. I complained, the redispatched from the same company. Nobody showed up. After contacting ahs again, I requested a totally different repair company. Ahs said I would have to pay the service fee again! I asked to talk to the manager, and after being put on hold (With a recording continually reassuring me that I was a very valuable customer), I was finally told that all the managers were busy and one would call me back! Still waiting in the heat!!

Va

Comments

29th of Nov, 2008

I called American Home Shield for service. They told me I would receive a call within 4 hours. After three hours I called the name of the technician to see when he might come out. He did not even kn0w about it. John from NB acted astounded. He said the furnace had no major problem but needed a cleaning. Someone from American Home Shield called and gave me the same information. I had the furnace cleaned last year in December so it is not quite a full year. I was planning on calling in the month of December to get the cleaning done. I did not use the contract for anything this year. So after approximately $500.00 for the contract and the $60.00 I had to pay for the call, I still need to find someone to fix the furnace. Take my name off your list and do NOT call me for a renewal. They had no problem calling me when they wanted me to sign the contract. I have been scammed and I do not want to hear from them again. Find some other sucker. I am done!!!