Ahs Insuranceinsurance fraud

S

Ahs insurance home warranty.

Sub: escalation of issue.
Reference: work order no.[protected].
Reason for escalation: unable to get the service.
History of the case:

5/18 — while operating cook top under a very normal circumstance, there was a big blast and the cook top developed multiple cracks.

5/18 — reported the issue to american home shield.
5/23 — technician came for inspection and charged us $50, acknowledged what we described and went.
5/23 to 6/23 — many calls were made to ahs and there was even a remark that order has been placed with the manufacturer and that it would take 10 days etc. one full month of the customer calling ahs receiving varying responses.

6/24 — another technician came for inspection.
6/26 — we were informed that the damage was "impact" related and that our protection was only against normal wear and tear and did not include impact related damages.

We have been talking to a number of representatives and finally escalated it to a supervisor, feda.
I tried my best to understand what the term "impact" means, for which I did not get any satisfactory response. the supervisor became more skeptical, requested for recording the conversation which is a good thing and asked me two write to a po box.

There was no convincing answer given when asked why it has taken more than 1 month to tell us that this work order will not be honored.

• Updated by arfan ali · Feb 23, 2018

contect me [protected]

• Updated by arfan ali · Feb 23, 2018

cycivivibhxkgclhxyochcuvivjctxfcjctch jvkbictzewtfuxygjf7vjxhvjvjcjvuvjv

• Updated by Viktoria A. · Jul 24, 2018

American Home Shield have not providing service to fix air-conditioning since July 17, 2018 under existing contract and left our family including kids under 110F Houston heat.

• Updated by gorania_h · Nov 09, 2018

Very Poor and Slow Repair Service/long delay to get water heater repaired, no hot water for almost 3 weeks now

• Updated by gorania_h · Nov 09, 2018

How long more to get Water heater fixed, already 3 weeks and NOT DONE.

• Pa
    Patrick Carberry Aug 13, 2018

I have tried multiple times and have been on hold listening to elevator music waiting to talk to a Supervisor. Two of times, I was hung up on. Very bad customer service and response time.

marni yeates Sep 12, 2018

@Patrick Carberry I had the same thing happen and I have not had my service resolved since July 2018. My daughter was throwing up because of the heat and my animals were panting. They keep closing my claims and not sending any contractors

• Ke
    kevin tam Aug 15, 2018

1) unable to govern outsourced contractor to handle customer's issue.
    2) outsourced contractor unprofessional. Huge ethic and moral hazard problem.

• Vi
    Viktoria A. Aug 15, 2018

Air-conditioning is broken on 07/16/2018. The multiple service requests are not for filled. AHS have left my family on 110F Houston heat without air-condition for a week so far.

• Ar
    arfan ali Aug 20, 2018

i want complane about louis mount universt californya hes take my money about visa he is not give me visa please sir contect me i have provd voice record and picturs and send money docoment.i hope you comtect me .

• Tj
    Tjsartori Aug 21, 2018

New a/c installed by America home shield now leaking and they want to charge me to fix it again.

• Lo
    Loujohnia Aug 26, 2018

Talked to 2 AHS CSR 's Alvin & Jan; Alvin didn't listen/understand what I told him & lied to me about what Brandon at Air Control Experts told him on the phone. When he lied & told me my Air Duct work was not covered due of lack of capacity, I had already explained to him the 1st Techs from American looked at wrong A/C & reported capacity issue.

• Ti
    Tigerhatr Aug 28, 2018

To much to email, I have service records and proof of fraud from your contractor, I need a return call today from someone that is in a position to fix an issue. I have had it with this run around and about to go to the BBB. Jason Williams [protected]

• Ha
    handymanmo Sep 01, 2018

AHS did not renew my contract and when I inquired about renewing it, they want to charge me double the fee I was paying last year(for the same coverage) and make me wait a one month waiting period before I am covered. Basically a month paid for no coverage. I feel that this is dishonest.

• BrookeLeigh Sep 10, 2018

I have five rental properties covered by AHS. Every time I call the main number, it takes 25-40 minutes to speak with an agent. This is unexceptable.

• Pa
    Patrician Adams Sep 19, 2018

The problem was not the service the problem is that I'm getting a payment due letter of which I paid when service was done. My check has cleared so you need to talk to the company that did the job.

• Sc
    ScottGab Oct 15, 2018

Why if the service rep repairs my water well I pay $125.00 If he can't I must pay $625.00 ?

• Ca
    Carolyn Browne Oct 22, 2018

American Home shield has kept me on hold for more than 3 hours. Company has poor customer service, and you don't get a response. Need a supervisor to contact me ASAP!!

• Go
    gorania_h Nov 14, 2018

Requeted Repair NOT working water hear on 10/18/2018, and, They have still NOT fixed it, excuses ordered part, delay in part delivery, staff not in, delayed pert order etc
    This is now 11/9/2018, water heater still NOT fixed ???

• Ri
    Rick Jarvis Nov 20, 2018

call call call call call call
    no response waited 1.5 hours on hold

• Ia
    iamtraveler Mar 18, 2019

American Home Shield is the worst company I have ever dealt with and I am 55 years old. Do not give them one dime of your money. Search elsewhere for a home warranty company! I have so many complaints about them. It would take 50 pages to tell you everything about them. DO NOT USE THEM!

• Jw
    J West 2 Jun 10, 2019

Your customer service department is stressing me out. They assigned my work order to company that is banned from coming to my house and charge me several times. I am still working on getting refund since March. Request put I again. Now trying to get AC fix and been assigned to same company again. Sup. Hang up on me. Employees try to charge again.

• Rc
    RCervantes Jul 02, 2019

Date Incident: 6/3/19
    AHS contract# [protected]
    On 6/3/19 spoke to AHS rep Charles for service request on my water heater leaking in garage flooding. Sent service request [protected] to Clean rite drain Dispatch [protected]. 3 weeks waterheater has not been fixed no hot water in home. See photos attached.Negligence of service is unacceptable Repairs ne

JohnHailey Sep 25, 2019

I was told my customer service that I was authorized to call a repair specialist and repair or replace my air conditioner. I sent the bill in to AHS and was informed September 4 that a check had been issued. when I called 09/19 was told no check exists. I will complain to Texas Department of insurance and BBB.