Ahs Insurance — insurance fraud
Ahs insurance home warranty.
Sub: escalation of issue.
Reference: work order no.[protected].
Reason for escalation: unable to get the service.
History of the case:
5/18 — while operating cook top under a very normal circumstance, there was a big blast and the cook top developed multiple cracks.
5/18 — reported the issue to american home shield.
5/23 — technician came for inspection and charged us $50, acknowledged what we described and went.
5/23 to 6/23 — many calls were made to ahs and there was even a remark that order has been placed with the manufacturer and that it would take 10 days etc. one full month of the customer calling ahs receiving varying responses.
6/24 — another technician came for inspection.
6/26 — we were informed that the damage was "impact" related and that our protection was only against normal wear and tear and did not include impact related damages.
We have been talking to a number of representatives and finally escalated it to a supervisor, feda.
I tried my best to understand what the term "impact" means, for which I did not get any satisfactory response. the supervisor became more skeptical, requested for recording the conversation which is a good thing and asked me two write to a po box.
There was no convincing answer given when asked why it has taken more than 1 month to tell us that this work order will not be honored.
More Ahs Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them
- American Home Shield - rip off
- American Home Shield - beware
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield - broken air conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.