American Express Credit Card / false pretense

American Express
American Express sent me an invitation offered credit cards application with deal that if I spend $500.00 before between December 1, 2008 to February 26, 2009 I can earn bonus points and be eligible for 2 domestic flight. I had bad experience with American Express once long time ago, but I though I give it a chance. I get approved for Rewards Plus Gold Card and earned 51, 007 points from spending according to agreement. On January 29, 2009, I received letter from American Express informed that my account has been canceled due to " I did not provide the financial document and/or income tax return information requested" and the letter also thread me with under these circumstances may result in negative reporting of this account to the consumer reporting agencies. When I applied for credit card all my personal information had been given included my work address and my home address. American Express keep sent the bills to my company head-quarter and were forward to my home address. Finally the last billing statement and the letter of cancellation come to my home address. My complaints is American Express offered with the false pretense for consumer to go and change on the credit card and then decided to cancelled the credit card and void the reward points. I was not late or over-due on the bill. I am suggesting that if anyone wants to have an American Express you might think before you do, don't waist you times and effort and get your blood pressure up for it.

A  29th of Dec, 2017 by
I was charged for a purchase I did not make from the Palm Beach Jeweler that I never ordered and never received and now American Express refuses to let me put it in dispute resolution.
A  29th of Dec, 2017 by
American Express charged me for purchases I never made and refused to put the charge in Dispute Resolution forcing me to pay for something I do not have or will never have from Palm Beach Jewelry.
A  29th of Dec, 2017 by
American Express charges you for things you never have bought.
A  29th of Dec, 2017 by
American Express charged me for things I never bought. They refused me dispute resolution.

American Express Travel Related Services Company Logo American Express Travel Related Services Company
American Express Customer Relations 02-04-40 4315 S 2700 W